The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What is your favorite item you ever got from crown store?

• Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my wildhunt wolf mount and my Flannel Forester’s Hood. The Priest of the green robe would have made the list if ZOS would have ever fixed it which they haven't in years. The thing still adds 150 lbs to my weight when I try it on.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dwarven horse... Because my friends helped me get it when the crates were being less than forthcoming.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    The banker and merchant are awsome but ... i really love the zombie skin and personality!
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eternity Tunic with Pants
    Eternity-Tunic-with-Pants-Male-Front.jpg

This is the best looking costume ever in Crown store.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow Blanket Sorrel Horse and Frost Mare
    Edited by O_LYKOS on December 27, 2018 6:42PM
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Snow Bear mount/cub pet . It's the original polar bear(released during Orsinium), and I haven't seen it in the store since.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Merchant is the most useful, followed by banker.

I probably use my Senche Leopard Mount and Pride-King Lion Mounts the most, along with the matching pets (sometimes).

Obviously, I love my Senche-Tiger Cub pet - but, I would ideally like a tiger (or tigress) mount to go with it, as I missed the loyalty reward.

Really like Senches, in general, but also like my Ice Wolf mount and pet in snowy places and my Butterscotch Dragonfrog, which I renamed Egg (due to his egg yolk colour). :smile:

In terms of furnishings, it would probably be the New Life pack (with the tree, wreaths, garlands and provisioning fire etc.), or the Alinor paintings.
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 23, 2019 2:19PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banker
    A handful of costumes I use a lot
    Skeletal Guar
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Elk mount is probably my most loved as it was a Christmas present the first year it came out from my partner. For things I've bought myself, I really like the Cyrod Gentry’s Town Gown, Duchess Personality, Brassy Assassin Personality, Tousled Bard Hair and the Windblown Hair (Barbaric Beauty Pack). They are probably my most used too.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valagash wrote: »
    P2W Broom and Bucket from 1st April

I thought it was P2L?

2rfbkao.png[#img]
    Edited by Darkhorse1975 on January 26, 2019 8:28AM
    Master Craftsman!
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If to talk about the items purchased directly from the crown store and not through crates...

Favorite by functionality: merchant.
    Favourite by design: Black Friday's horse.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    64e9c2b7d524cde5ed4924305c28793a.jpg

I love this beautiful stallion. The perfect steed for my Colovion main.
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on February 6, 2019 11:00PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Great Dark Stag is my fave crown store item. Such a shame there are only two elk mounts...

(Naryu's Morag Tong Costume is a very very close second)

Good news
    aw_crwn_mounts_eerieelkofdread_1x1.jpg
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3 alliance hero costume.
    Never got them opening crates.
    Baught the crates to get gems.
    Got gems to buy them.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Great Dark Stag. I just love it. I sort of *** around riding different mounts sometimes but I always go back to that one. <3
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black Mane Senche-Lion

It’s my favorite mount, close up is the more recent light gray Riverhold Senche-Lion
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goats. I have all the goats - I need a farm house out in the Cyrodiil countryside for all my goats... (*coughI'dbuythiscough*)

• Rogue_Ghost
    Rogue_Ghost
    ✭✭✭
    The Black Stag mount, as well as the manor home in The Rift. I use the stag all of the time as a mount and the manor has become my primary residence - at least until Elsweyr arrives and assuming the available home locations are worth the resources.
    "Death smiles at us all. All one can do, is smile back."
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems so i can choose something i want
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wonderful Zombie Horse.