The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Running 2 sets of Relequen?

sadlythebest
sadlythebest
✭✭✭
If running 5 pieces Vicious Serpent and 5 pieces Quick Serpent nets you a reduced cost of stamina abilities by 16%,
does running 5 pieces Perfect Arms of Relequen and 5 pieces Arms of Relequen also stack the effects?
PC-NA

vMA Flawless/vHRC HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR/vBRP/vSS
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Afaik, the 2 sets don't stack.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Egads someone runs that Celerity gear. Might be the first person in history to not decon it.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I wish double Olorime gave 500 weapon and spell damage.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other news, if you use troll king Head & Shoulders™, and you ALSO change your outfit to use troll king style weapons, you get double the Health regen.

true story.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ChunkyCat , it's not the same case, and on a careful consideration, I wouldn't completely rule out such thing straight off the bat. Thing is, at least originally, the effects of perfect and non-perfect Relequen were considered to be different, it was apparent by an early (and hastily fixed) bug when effects from different players couldn't stack (e.g. they were unique rather than per-player), and only two - at most - persons in a group could benefit from the set: that being the case when one was wearing perfected and another non-perfected version. So at least internally, even with bug that prevented stacking from different sources, perfected version was stacking with non-perfected.

I would think that it's also among the thing long fixed by now, but who knows.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, I wish double Olorime gave 500 weapon and spell damage.

I wish a double black rose with 70% extra constitution recovery and 308 extra wpn and spell dmg
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique