The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire bug.

LuxLunae
LuxLunae
✭✭✭✭✭
Well someone asked me to go help them with a boss. It was my first time in murkmire so I didn't think much of it. There was mud around the location and every time I walked into it it warped me to the front. Well, I didn't give up and found a way passed the mud. Then I met him at the boss. He died instantly to the boss while I stood there dumbfounded taking no damage. I am currently uploading the video as we speak. However my upload speeds are super slow so I don't think this will be a possibility.

The location...I have no clue I just know it was at the upper left of the murkmire location. The boss, something reminiscent of mazzatun.

All I know is that they were using some type of quest item to slingshot themselves over the mud.

Also the way I got around the ..well quicksand I will call it, seems to me that it was a structure that was thought of previously but then scrapped. There were somewhat not obvious markers telling me where to jump to get passed.

Now this is a very minor bug because the boss will not spawn for me since I guess it must be tied to something in the story of the quest.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bug. It is quest based. You get something to get out of the way and survive it. He will spawn when you are at the stage of quest.
    Edited by mague on December 27, 2018 12:52PM
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    Not a bug. It is quest based. You get something to get out of the way and survive it. He will spawn when you are at the stage of quest.

That's what I am saying, when I went to go help the person I stood right in it unaffected. Zero damage. I was like "this all?" Then I turned the camera around and saw the person dead.

Whatever that something was must also give the ability to take damage from its attacks. That's why I wanted to show the video. However I am not going to wait hours for something to be uploaded.

Trust me when I say it is a bug. However not one that needs to be addressed soon.
    Edited by LuxLunae on December 27, 2018 11:44PM