The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Istirus Outpost (BG), mounting bug — Barswap gets completely disabled

TheYKcid
TheYKcid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
While attempting to mount whilst falling down from the Istirus Outpost battleground spawn-point (i.e you start mounting in mid-air) a very strange bug occurs when you land on the ground:

Firstly, your character get locked into the "mounting" animation, though the actual mount doesn't appear. This can be cleared via dodgerolling, although it doesn't fix the second, much more serious aspect of this bug:

You get completely locked into the bar you were on when the bug occurs. Bar swapping becomes completely non-functional.

I spent over 5 minutes trying everything possible to undo the bug to no avail, while my team had to fight 1 man down and I eventually left the match for lack of any other option. Basically, the match is completely and irreparably ruined if this bug hits you.
Edited by TheYKcid on December 27, 2018 7:03AM
PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not fixed as of PC/Mac v4.2.9 incremental patch.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly this map is absolute garbage. Wish they’d delete it
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not fixed as of PC/Mac v4.2.11 incremental patch. A friend confirmed this happened to him in a BG several minutes ago.

@Aliyavana
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm it happened to me too. I got stuck in a mounting animation and I couldn't get out of it unless I went into the water. I was then locked out of my bar and dieing didn't fix it neither did unequipping and reequipping my weapons. I had to leave the match because I didn't want to feel useless to my team
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened again