Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kyne PvP Holiday Event (PC NA / Unofficial)

• Smohk
    Smohk
    Soul Shriven
    Looking forward to playing with you all! Good luck everyone :smiley:
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    And the event begins!
    Join us ;)
    Edited by An_An on December 26, 2018 8:04AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't play til later :(

Some of us work!

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a great picture with Santa and ensuing trifaction bridge war to kick off the event!!

Screenshot_20181226_001042.png
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the event going everybody?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get some sort of publicized winners for each night?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Can we get some sort of publicized winners for each night?

I believe that will be updated daily and posted on the discord for the event.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    How's the event going everybody?

I signed in just now, and it was pretty quiet. Or maybe it was the lamb vindaloo that made people leave, I dunno.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally would post winning information here. Someone might see a post and think, "Wow.. I better get to Kyne and win some of those prizes!".

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I personally would post winning information here. Someone might see a post and think, "Wow.. I better get to Kyne and win some of those prizes!".

That's a good idea too Emi.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a bunch of fun tonight.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    After a very very very close battle, the Ebonheart Pact win Day 1! (They literally overtook AD in the last hour of evaluation).
    These are scores at the end of Day 1. From tomorrow we will be subtracting the current score from the previous day's score to determine winners.
    Elder_Scrolls_Online_12_27_2018_2_47_17_AM.png?width=400&height=225

The rewards rolls and the detailed leaderboards have also been uploaded on Discord. https://discord.gg/TsFx4Wg

The Tier 1 reward for the day is a
    Praxis: Alinor Gaming Table, Punctilious Conflict

which goes to _____ in EP (is it okay if I mention the winners here?).
    Edited by An_An on December 27, 2018 8:16AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ain’t shaming.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, we matched the ranks to the numbers put forward by the RNG and have a list of winners! Congratulations!
    Find Rak's post above to understand Tiers and what they mean

Here are the winners for **Day 1** rewards

Winning Alliance - EP
    Tier 1 - @ k.christensen
    Tier 2 - @ kclmcaskett, @ agroth, @ zski, @ WildGuarChase, @ Imperial.wolf, @ Bogdan.Kobzar, @ Ashfault
    Tier 3 - @ Hellojpeg, @ Oceanflo, @ mkingston09, @ Kaselyn, @ JGW2332, @ Boozemumph, @ Voltranox, @ HouseOfULLtor

Losing Alliance - AD
    Tier 2 - @ RaduPhoenix, @ Dojohoda, @ firestorm_14, @ Grubnugget, @ newlife
    Tier 3 - @ KimNaha, @ Slashvic, @ LostGato, @ Valantina, @ ReggieThePirate

Losing Alliance - DC
    Tier 2 - @ SecondStrata, @ FigrinD'an, @ MontrealRick3217, @ Falk71, @ ItsDyvim (since Stridig has opted out)
    Tier 3 - @ Bmacklin, @ OrbbZolond, @ Lucceo, @ TyroneShoelaces, @ hburn

Additionally the following people also get a Crown Crate -
    @ Marc9621, @ kit.sune, @ Dojohoda, @ newlife, @ PixelPK
    Congratulations!
    Edited by An_An on January 1, 2019 5:24AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to the Organizing Committee of this event and thank you for all the time you've invested into the event. Thank you to the donors! The event has really energized Kyne. :)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CALLING ALL AD ( and flip floppers )

Cancel your hot date, family events and any other game you might be playing. AD needs you! We are 25 points from taking the lead from EP for the day. Come help someone on AD get a tier 1 reward!

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sneaky DC... grrrr

• An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    And .... the Daggerfall Covenant win day 2 . (be sure to subtract the previous day's score to determine who wins)
    Will make the rewards and who gets them public tomorrow

Here are the scores -
    `---------------------------------------`
    `----------------EP       DC       AD   `
    `Day 1 Score   2124     1868     2114   `
    `Day 2 Score   4026     4173     4021   `
    `Daily `
    `Score         1902     2305     1907   `

Edited by An_An on December 28, 2018 8:22AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those scrolls were important but nobody wanted to go get them. I was doing the math for the few hours when I was on. We were like 35 points away from taking the lead from EP then we were 25 points and then the 3rd hour I was playing I looked and thought WOW DC jumped into 1st place with around 200 point lead for the day. I knew it was over then.

Get those scrolls AD!!!!

• xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had time to play yet but I'm glad to see that no faction is running away with the score.

GO DC!
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    ^Just a reminder that even if a faction is leading in terms of campaign score, the winner will be determined by the daily score advance for each faction.

(I keep stressing on this because I’m not sure people understand this. Please advertise this in zone and voice)

As of Day 2 dc has a 147 point lead over EP and 152 point lead over AD. This is what each faction needs to do to win today (Day 3)-

1. DC needs to maintain these leads with respect to all factions I.e. at the end of the day DC should have Atleast 147 lead over ep and 152 lead over AD .

2. For EP to win today, they need their score to be within 147 points of DC by the end of the day and maintain a Atleast 5 point lead over AD.

3. For AD to win today, they need their score to be within 152 points of DC and within 5 points of EP.

It is possible for a faction to be last on campaign score, and still win the day. That’s the whole point about daily score evaluations, is to encourage people to play every day.

Hope this helps, I think my math is right
    Edited by An_An on December 28, 2018 3:24PM
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    ^Just a reminder that even if a faction is leading in terms of campaign score, the winner will be determined by the daily score advance for each faction.

(I keep stressing on this because I’m not sure people understand this. Please advertise this in zone and voice)

As of Day 2 dc has a 147 point lead over EP and 152 point lead over AD. This is what each faction needs to do to win today (Day 3)-

1. DC needs to maintain these leads with respect to all factions I.e. at the end of the day DC should have Atleast 147 lead over ep and 152 lead over AD .

2. For EP to win today, they need their score to be within 147 points of DC by the end of the day and maintain a Atleast 5 point lead over AD.

3. For AD to win today, they need their score to be within 152 points of DC and within 5 points of EP.

It is possible for a faction to be last on campaign score, and still win the day. That’s the whole point about daily score evaluations, is to encourage people to play every day.

Hope this helps, I think my math is right

I understand that which faction wins for the day is determined by the increase of their individual scores for the day and not who's winning for the day. My comment was that it seems all factions are interested in playing more or less equally, and playing the objectives for the most part as compared to some previous weeks campaign scores.

I visualize every faction's score as 0 at the start of every day and what they gain determines the winner while the score I officially see is just a cumulative and has no bearing on this player run event..

-
    `-----------------------------------------------EP        DC         AD   `
    `Day 1 Score                                   2124        1868        2114   `
    `Day 2 Score                                   1902        2305        1907   `
    `Cumulative Score after day 2                 4026         4173       4021   `
    `Day 3 Score                                     x           y         z       `
    `Cumulative Score after day 3                 4026+x      4173+y     4021+z`
    ---------------------------------------`

[/quote]

And yes, your math is right.
    Edited by xan4silkb14_ESO on December 28, 2018 4:42PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is my math correct? 1 + 1 = 3

If AD has 2 points and DC has 4 points then AD has 1/2 the points as DC. How many points will AD have when DC has 40? :)

@An_An can you post the tier 1 prize when you get the info.

• An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Tier 1 prize for Day 2 was a CP 160 Gold Ravaging Ring which was won by @ FigrinD’an from DC! Will do the other rewards now

Sorry @xan4silkb14_ESO wasn’t referring to your post just an observation from zone chat :) some people are misunderstanding
    Edited by An_An on December 28, 2018 5:21PM
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    We have a list of winners for Day 2 !
    `
    `
    `Here are the winners for **Day 2** rewards `

`Winning Alliance - DC`
    `Tier 1 - @ FigrinD'an`
    `Tier 2 - @ VikingNord121, @ MasterMart96, @ Thaduin, @ Mistfits, @ Datthaw, @ tatertx, @ Ibertz01`
    `Tier 3 - @ Ajwarrior, @ Don'tCallMeShirley, @ PureRetaliation, @ Shockuei, @ asianraven, @ CaptainAkcin, @ Chili_Beans, @ Bmacklin`

`Losing Alliance - AD`
    `Tier 2 - @ creg1522, @ Volgorash, @ Mighty_Vegemite, @ lost_blue, @ Talendear`
    `Tier 3 - @ chatts48, @ rudpifer, @ Slashvic, @ YorukoMi, @ PrivateDolphin`

`Losing Alliance - EP`
    `Tier 2 - @ Funmizer, @ Grace5252, @ VanCarta, @ Diswun, @ Kransuri`
    `Tier 3 - @ Beemaster55, @ Kaselyn, @ skyword, @ draconima, @ Bogie`

`Additionally the following people also get a Crown Crate - `
    `@ Muzza45, @ coppinix, @ dem0n1k, @ Conquistador1, @ Borch3Ravens`
    `
    `
    Congratulations!

Please, for the love of Boethiah, please clear out your mail

Note: We have found some people in the original list who were faction-swapping (not during the dueling tournament but prior to that), and are thus ineligible to receive rewards. The list has been updated accordingly and the rewards given to the next eligible person
    Edited by An_An on December 28, 2018 7:05PM
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Is my math correct? 1 + 1 = 3

If AD has 2 points and DC has 4 points then AD has 1/2 the points as DC. How many points will AD have when DC has 40? :)

@An_An can you post the tier 1 prize when you get the info.

Incomplete information. Depends on the rate(X) at which they earn points in comparrison to DC(36). AD will end up with 36x+2. :)
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    And .... the Daggerfall Covenant win day 2 . (be sure to subtract the previous day's score to determine who wins)
    Will make the rewards and who gets them public tomorrow

Here are the scores -
    `----------------EP       DC       AD   `
    `Day 1 Score   2124     1868     2114   `
    `Day 2 Score   4026     4173     4021   `
    `Daily `
    `Score         1902     2305     1907   `

Boooooo!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Day 3 is going to be a close call.. AD working hard to win tier rewards

• An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah seems exciting! An hour and half to go !
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    And after an exciting day, Day 3 goes to the Aldmeri Dominion. Congratulations!
    Although they are 2nd in overall score, they advanced the most today. Good performance!
    Elder_Scrolls_Online_12_29_2018_2_47_09_AM.png?width=1116&height=628
    ----------------------------------------
     -----------      EP        DC        AD
     Day 2 Scores   4026      4173      4021 
    Day 3 Scores    6096      6202      6143 
    Daily Advance   2070      2029      2122 

Based on these scores, this is what each faction has to do to win Day 4

1. DC has to maintain a lead of 106 w.r.t. EP and 59 w.r.t. AD till the end of the day.
    2. EP has to get their score within 106 points of DC's and 47 points of AD's by the end of the day.
    3. AD has to get their score within 59 points of DC's and maintain a lead of atleast 47 points w.r.t. EP by the end of the day.

^The above logic uses the overall score as a reference. You can also do the conventional way of subtracting each faction's current score from the previous day's. But that can be tedious.

And congratulations @Valen_Byte I believe you are the Tier 1 winner of the day and will receive a Gold CP 160 Ring of a Mother’s Sorrow.
    Edited by An_An on December 29, 2018 8:43AM