Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best house for trophies?

SecretJoy
SecretJoy
✭✭✭
Hi all!

Looking for some suggestions as to which homes you all like for trophy displays.

I'm planning to dedicate one home to all of my monster trophies, as well as using storage coffers for my monster sets. Basically an Undaunted headquarters if you will.

I have all the Notables, as well as every Limited with the exception of the Telvanni Tower and Grand Topal.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw pictures a while back of long custom shelving across the 2 story wall at Hunding's used to display busts and trophies...
    it looked amazing! (& iirc they upholstered the wall behind the shelves with big rugs to make the trophies stand out better)
    & there's the 2 large rooms downstairs that would be a perfect Undaunted Gallery, & lots of room outside to duel with our friends.
    :)
    & I've seen some cool stuff with trophies as art objects in gardens too, you could work them in all over the property
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot recall @who has that house, but what I like best for the wall trophies was them in the bathing area of the Psijic Villa, in the high regions of the wall, each trophy in its own "window". Only thing in this presentation is of course that you see them only from a distance, looking up the wall.

The Psijic Villa also has more than enough room if you would plan to use it as a trophy museum, for example place the trophies in themed groups of Pact, Dominion or Daggerfall dungeons, with the typical furniture around it or something.
    PC/EU
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Erstwhile Sanctuary has many built in pillars for displaying your busts.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • VileNord
    VileNord
    ✭✭✭
    Erstwhile Sanctuary for sure. Many podiums for the busts to sit on and the walls have sunken nooks designed for the trophies to rest in.

The best option beside that would probably be Hakvild's high hall because you can fit everything in the circular main building.
    Edited by VileNord on December 25, 2018 10:09PM
    PC NA: I'm actually a pretty nice Nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the responses! I ended up using Erstwhile Sanctuary and I'm in love with the setup.

@VileNord Thank you for the suggestion regarding the nooks and trophies, it looks incredible!
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SecretJoy wrote: »
    Hi all!

Looking for some suggestions as to which homes you all like for trophy displays.

I'm planning to dedicate one home to all of my monster trophies, as well as using storage coffers for my monster sets. Basically an Undaunted headquarters if you will.

I have all the Notables, as well as every Limited with the exception of the Telvanni Tower and Grand Topal.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I am unsure if it is available to folk to purchase now, though you said you had all the notables etc I cannot recall which category this comes under... But anyway the Psijic villa has an entire room, behind the massive main thrown room, which has plinths and alcoves all set up to place trophies/items. Its a great space.
    Edited by Grianasteri on January 29, 2019 11:19AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the other end of the problem, the long entrance hall in Mathiisen Manor is not very usable for anything else. It may not be the best place for the trophies, but trophies is the best use for the space.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot recall @who has that house, but what I like best for the wall trophies was them in the bathing area of the Psijic Villa, in the high regions of the wall, each trophy in its own "window". Only thing in this presentation is of course that you see them only from a distance, looking up the wall.

The Psijic Villa also has more than enough room if you would plan to use it as a trophy museum, for example place the trophies in themed groups of Pact, Dominion or Daggerfall dungeons, with the typical furniture around it or something.

I just saw the Psijic Villa trophy wall today and plan to do that with mine in the Undercroft. I have also turned one of the turrets into a museum for the various mementos and awards you pickup or buy for achievements. The other turret will likely end up being the same.
  • Dyvm
    Dyvm
    7aafkfruvs3x.png
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Wow...that looks amazing. I can only imagine how much work went into placing those things just right!
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made one of the upstairs wings in the Alinor Crest Townhouse into a trophy hall. The side with the door out to the patio. I have all the Summerset banners hanging from the rafters, trophies on the walls, and busts all around the floor. Problem is there are only 40 slots for trophies.

The Psijic Grand House though is probably the best. Very regal, and neat rooms for busts and wall mounts!
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on February 2, 2019 9:32PM