The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus no longer showing as active. DID NOT CANCEL!!

MonkLoHan
MonkLoHan
✭✭✭
My apologies as this is the THIRD thread I have started on this major issue. I was not sure where the proper place to start this was.

All of a sudden, my ESO plus membership is not showing as active. My CC was charged for the ESO monthly fee on 12/23, and I received my allocation of crowns. However, today, for some reason, my eso member is NOT showing as active.

Please fix. I do not want to "sign up" again and have my card basically double charged for the month. Please repair this issue. Thank you.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support issues don’t go anywhere without a ticket number, @MonkLoHan.

If you don’t have a ticket, be sure to start one in Online Support ... and list your ticket number in the thread here.

Remember it’s a Holiday. So, politely follow up in a few days if you haven’t heard back.
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Looks like this issue is due to a problem with steam.

Please close thread.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have closed this thread at the OP's request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.