Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets 'respawning' behind me after combat: is it a bug or intended?

Wavek
Wavek
✭✭✭
I have noticed (as have others) that pets such as the Warden Bear, and Werewolf Wolves will disappear at the end of a fight and reappear behind the player. Is this intended behavior?
  • Sivaas23
    Sivaas23
    I've noticed this with the bear on my warden. I don't mind because it makes it easier to loot bodies, but this seems like a relatively recent behaviour change, maybe from a recent patch?
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I don't know if it's been intended, but it has been the case for several months now. I try to consider it a QOL improvement, because it generally means that my bears aren't standing on the things I'm trying to loot (which has been the case many, many times otherwise).

@Alassirana
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug but one that Zos has placed into the Dev Tracker so we can assume they are not looking at fixing it.

Remember that Zos thought they fixed the GF a year ago and somehow missed the multitude of threads stating otherwise even though many of them linked Zos on the matter.

So do not expect this fixed anytime soon.