Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    Planters
    5htgnzgrdppd.png
    #1 for me. More large plank/platforms
    62t4htej3wvj.png
    Orc well 1
    rc2ap6kkrrt8.png
    Orc well 2
    h05yvv6isq36.png
    Orc stone fence, there's other fences that look similar, also not available, probably use the same model
    lp719ajetymw.png
    More Staircases
    tewpv7irvywx.png
    Wheat/Fence, i'm surprised we don't have this common looking fence yet
    gkd906i0kenk.png
    Large grassy rocks/stretches of grass objects
    9l26aq5urmcy.png
    +apple trees! grape vines, lettuce patches, etc
    -
    this banner, appears on eso fashion so apparently was available on the pts, the other worn orcish banners are available in the editor tab
    [0u1qrnhx4okw.png

Edited by The_Last_Titan on December 23, 2018 10:27AM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Found interesting ayleid stones.
    xdtke8hknbwz.png
    bhsyk0mr7g9w.png
    s8itmfmxwked.png
    Edited by Dacalana on December 25, 2018 11:09PM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different colors of wood and stone for building would be nice. It's all the same color, dull grayish.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey there, i got a few more, the two on the right are from the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. Specifically i want the snake, the wasp, the open book and the nightshade flowers (or more flowers of any kind) I think you already requested the Redguard stove in the middle and I haven't seen the Redguard bed on the left but I could have missed it.

y4OL0FE.jpg
    Edited by max_only on January 25, 2019 8:06PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from the Xanmeer Lake house, i really want this lamp but its not in the furniture pack
    sf3s6r3.jpg
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The redguard bed is craftable, so is the Murkmire lamp, bottle in the final picture.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    The redguard bed is craftable, so is the Murkmire lamp, bottle in the final picture.

Any idea on the names so I can search them?
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @max_only Redguard Bed, Full Lattice/ Murkmire Lamp, Hanging Bottle. There're many furniture addons for you to see all the stuff in game.
    yp82lcmmiroh.png
    Edited by Dacalana on May 17, 2019 4:29PM
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Those different colored Hlaalu egg lamps are coming in the new update.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dacalana the fish in the basket can be bought in the crown store
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have already seen that the Hlaalu lamp in different colours as well as Hlaalu Oven and a couple other items are coming as well. I'll make a new top 10 list with some of the new items a little later in the year, when we also get new luxury vendor items.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    w8vs3kt4xarf.png
    Golden vase
    3qq15lvh0dyc.png
    cws4o9tk120i.png
    Edited by Dacalana on May 17, 2019 4:28PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracalana, the last item you posted, the Jel Parchment, is obtainable as an item. I'm not sure exactly where it drops, probably as a stealable item from scholar NPCs I'd imagine. But it exists anyway.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Musical instruments would be nice also for the house for decoration.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, wow, first time I hear about something that can be obtained with pickpocketing in Murkmire, will check it out, thank you.
    Edited by Dacalana on February 21, 2019 8:22AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    Oh, wow, first time I hear about something that can be obtained with pickpocketing in Murkmire, will check it out, thank you.

It's my best bet that it's from that, though I'm not 100 % sure. The item does exist though, I bought a few through guild traders, but the source still hasn't been entirely confirmed.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I checked ttc after you told me about it, nice, gonna check if it's from scholar or someone else (if nobody's gonna prove it).
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard the Jel Parchment was obtained from desks in Murkmire, the only desk I know of there is in the main quest house in Lilmoth. I've never found one though so I can't confirm if this is true.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    I heard the Jel Parchment was obtained from desks in Murkmire, the only desk I know of there is in the main quest house in Lilmoth. I've never found one though so I can't confirm if this is true.

Probably not. I and others have farmed recipes like crazy in containers, like the desks and trunks, and never found one of these. It's most likely stolen from NPCs, which is why there are so few of them in circulation.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, if it's only from desks it can be rare as there're not so many desks around, but usually such things drop from npcs and it makes more sense for me.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    hijh745jiuaz.png
    Edited by Dacalana on May 17, 2019 4:28PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Started getting excited at the title..... imagine a list of Tamriels most wanted...... players, wanted for crimes and offences against other players..... but not to be..
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Started getting excited at the title..... imagine a list of Tamriels most wanted...... players, wanted for crimes and offences against other players..... but not to be..

This thread is in the housing subforum, as well as having the undertitle "Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes". Unless you decided to simply ignore all that, the misunderstanding is purely on you *shrug*.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana, the Dwemer plaque you linked is coming along with some others in the upcoming Dwarven furniture pack.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!
    wpbd20q9s9ca.png
    s4zl9daq60x1.png
    mv94hh8qw3jn.png
    UPD.
    hf2yddunlvsl.png
    yssw0bt8idxg.png
    u57nvkeqqzyo.png
    h3drry2dngaj.png
    q9d1tmob5q8e.png

Edited by Dacalana on March 4, 2019 6:21PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has this bed already been mentioned?

RoughBed.png

This one is in the Seninel's hut in Viridian Woods in Bangkorai, but it's also in a number of the other huts, such as Sweetbreeze Cottage in Grahtwood. It would be perfect for the Exorcised Coven Cottage.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Dacalana on March 16, 2019 11:02AM
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

These raven statues! As having some follower-of-Nocturnal toons, I'd have lots of good places to put these guys, including along with my Nocturnal shrine I've already been building up.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there's a lot of anything that goes well with a proper Nocturnal shrine :( or just ravens in general. A shame because I know a lot of people who would go crazy for raven-themed items (and pets!)
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing how crown crafting stations are currently on sale until july 16th. The other clockwork styled ones are available isn't it time for these too? 2yfdvwryu20f.png
    3qurzec5u7s5.png

• sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hammock
    177iqxq7ru8z.png

Displayed Gear
    vqwup0z632t5.png

Hanging Buoy
    zy721trdc0sj.png

Laundry, washboard, and bucket holding water
    whgb6ztgb8ex.png