The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vbrp gold ghost bug

jerrodbuffington
jerrodbuffington
✭✭✭
There are time you cannot pick up the ghosts.. it's hard to clear if you spend 2 or 3 seconds running in and out of the ghosts. To explain better, I run through a ghost but it doesnt dissappear. I then stop turn around run through again with the same result. Even making sure to align my circle with the circle of the ghost is sometimes not enough.
Edited by jerrodbuffington on December 25, 2018 4:39PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I think what happens with those, is that you have to hit the center of the gold circle to collect the ghost. However, with latency and lag the ghosts may not actually be in the spot they physically appear to be, even if only by a meter or two. This can cause you to miss them completley when it appeared as if you walked through the center on your own screen.

Just my thoughts.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • jerrodbuffington
    jerrodbuffington
    ✭✭✭
    That seems very valid.. mix in a speed potion and I bet this compounds the issue.

It would be cool if the hit box was a little bigger to account for this.
  • jerrodbuffington
    jerrodbuffington
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

Even tho I wish picking up the ghost was a little more responsive it's still easy to get once you know how to account for latency.

Each time we were in ghost phase I would sprint to the ghost and basically stop or slow down for a second then keep going.. rather than just blasting thru them hoping they got picked up.