Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A simple snowy cottage

proteinexe
proteinexe
✭✭✭✭
PLEASE please can a Cottage/estate in the middle of nowhere somewhere cold be added.

We have so many that are so close.. but not quite.

Autumns gate!.. but no snow

Grymhearth woe! but in the middle of a town

Pariahs pinnacle! (i own this) - but it took so many furnishings to make it feel snug (and we all know the furnishing limit problem..)

I don't know if Im just being picky, but I ran it past my guild and they also agreed and said just a simple house in the middle of nowhere, somewhere cold and snowy would be nice.. SO

WHAT about (as I know you guys love to copy houses and place them somewhere else ;) ) On the Island of bleackrock, have the Grymharth woe house, with about 100m squared of space, maybe a barn/stable, and I think that would be a really nice addition. Maybe 790k gold, and maybe on the north side facing the ocean.

• Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    O yes

I would love a house with stable maybe a barn where you hade your smith tools and soo btw not a enchanted snowglobe

I would love to have a house where its snowing and you hear the wind blow

The pinnacle floor was a pain and way to big

• proteinexe
    proteinexe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheyta wrote: »
    O yes

I would love a house with stable maybe a barn where you hade your smith tools and soo btw not a enchanted snowglobe

I would love to have a house where its snowing and you hear the wind blow

The pinnacle floor was a pain and way to big

I agree - just a nice place in the middle of nowhere somewhere snowy.

The globe was a great Idea! But it was a globe, and broke the immersion a little. Also, it was all ice ;-; not my cup of tea, but I can see why it appealed to so many. At least their inovative with ideas.