The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stormlord chest is missing.

TheKingofSass
TheKingofSass
✭✭✭✭
I can't pick it nor can I view it at all. It's like it has been erased from the game entirely. This happened to me after Murkmire. Really odd.
"Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
Alyäia Morningstar
500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
Poison Avy
500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
Tronto Ebur
500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
Azaerani
500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • Leteney
    Leteney
    ✭✭
    Same. I've unlocked it shortly before Murkmire update and while playing around with my looks yesterday I noticed it was missing in the outfit station. Same with collections tab. It is not just greyed out like the styles I've yet to unlock but rather completly missing. The signature section of chests styles has the firedrake and pitdaemon ones but the stormlord one is gone.
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly, that is so odd. Usually we would be able to preview styles we haven't unlocked yet, but with stormlord cuirass it's just... not there at all. Not at the outfit station and not in the collectables either. And it's just only the cuirass for me. Everything else is there.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this being look at? I also heard from few guildies that there are quite a few who have this issue as well.
    "Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    Alyäia Morningstar
    Poison Avy
    Tronto Ebur
    Azaerani
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found it under light armor chests for some reason. It does exist, but it is in the wrong place...
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have found it there too thanks to a guildie.
    Like... okay???? Why is it there lmao. Also the icon form psijic axe is missing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno look into this?

Nifereti
    Alyäia Morningstar
    Poison Avy
    Tronto Ebur
    Azaerani