The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gb size for ESO collection

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
So I’m getting a gaming laptop for Christmas and I was just going to get ESO regular game but saw the collection for 40 bucks which comes with like 5 or 6 of the dlc. My laptop is an Acer Nitro 5 i5 8300h NVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti and 256gb ssd... 4 gb GDDR5. I know the regular game is like 85 gb but how many gb would the collection be with all the dlc? I’m wondering if I may not have enough space.
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc

Best Answers

• Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't make a difference if you have all DLCs and chapters or none... the game is the same size. The content you don't own yet will just be locked for you.

I'm not sure about the download size, but my size on disk is 76GB.
    Answer ✓
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    That's what i figured, it's just not unlocked right? Ok good because I bought the collection which is a great deal for 34 dollars.
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
    Answer ✓
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Korax wrote: »
    Doesn't make a difference if you have all DLCs and chapters or none... the game is the same size. The content you don't own yet will just be locked for you.

I'm not sure about the download size, but my size on disk is 76GB.

80GB are recommended as free space. 64+ GB DL+ Updates etc. 7x gb. Maybe better if 100 GB are free.