Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cloak breaks on siege weapons

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
cloak now breaks on every tick of a dot of a siege weapon that is on you.

siege weapon hits you -> cloak -> siege weapon dot happens -> invisivlility breaks

It used to be that cloak would suppress all damage and the dot would not break cloak.

tested on stam and mag nb (with the crit+invisible morph of cloak) on PC EU Vivec against:

AD oil
AD fire ballista
AD cold fire ballista

DC oil
DC fire ballista
DC cold fire ballista

EP oil
EP fire ballista
EP cold fire ballista

Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    There also some other condition where cloak not works.
    For example I use the combat cloud from LUI Extended. When I hit a nb with poison injection and he cloaks for me, he is invisible but I see the "miss" message of the dot in the combat cloud, so I must only run in the direction of the "miss" message to found him.
    Other skill is "Power of light" from templar, my nb can't cloak with the skill on him.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There also some other condition where cloak not works.
    For example I use the combat cloud from LUI Extended. When I hit a nb with poison injection and he cloaks for me, he is invisible but I see the "miss" message of the dot in the combat cloud, so I must only run in the direction of the "miss" message to found him.
    Other skill is "Power of light" from templar, my nb can't cloak with the skill on him.

actually power of the light is bugged the other way: you can cloak the final damage(bugged)

another fun thing is that the projectile of sloads can pull you out if it fired in the right time but complaining about many bugs at the same time just ends up in nothing getting fixed.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering what was intended.

I just assumed that so long as I was still in the AOE area where it initially applies, that it would pop me out on any application, but after I was outside the AOE and had the DOT on me; cloak will still suppress the DOT. Is that not whats happening or intended?