Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orbservatory Prior like you've never seen it before!

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
Take a look at our re-imagined vision of Orbservatory Prior resurfaced in the Alinor style. Enjoy!! and thanks for watching!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ui2oHWo0g
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa... that looks amazing!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great! I like the aquarium. :smile: I had to go back and watch a video of the unfurnished version to really appreciate the amount of work that went into this.

Was that done on XBox or PS4?
    Edited by Elsonso on December 20, 2018 11:29AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy wow. I loved the bath tub, which I think you did with EHT's water? Also, how did you do that circular ceiling? I must know! This place is really beautiful and I'm stunned at what you were able to do with the item limits!
    Edited by MornaBaine on December 20, 2018 4:25PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh, this is so mind-blowingly amazing! I can't even begin to think how much work it took! I love the transformation, especially the upstairs windows/balconies, and the terrace, because they make it seem like you are stepping outside, but there's not hint of the CWC atmosphere--very well done! I also liked the bathroom (what did you use for the water in the bathtub, if I may ask? It looks so nice and flat :smile:), and a small detail that I loved was the clockwork desk light above the painting! All the interiors look really elegant and opulent, which fits great with the Alinor marble, such a marvellous work!
  • Aragorn79
    Aragorn79
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing
    PC EU
    DC D'aryn, Breton Magblade
    DC T'agwyr, Redguard Stamblade
    EP B'eryth, Nord Magsorc
    EP K'ewan, Nord Magplar
    AD L'adaryel, High Elf MagDK
    AD S'eladiel, Wood Elf StamWarden
    DC D'evyn Imperial StamDK
    DC G'avyn Breton MagNecromancer
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Currygaminginc very impressive! As always, I love your inventive use of available furnishings to create new ones.

I have to tell you that your Merchant Assistant is slacking behind your back though :D

I'd be very interested to know how many items there are in total over all in this build. It looks a massive amount more than 700......but if ZOS are dead set on restricting the limit and thus our creativity, then thank goodness there are ways around it.

The most important thing is making the most of a property, and you have definitely done that :)
    Edited by Aurie on December 20, 2018 11:51PM
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, well done @Currygaminginc
  • Lasinagol
    Lasinagol
    ✭✭✭
    Best one yet...that is an insane amount of work time and dedication. Kudos, major kudos.
    Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, this is so mind-blowingly amazing! I can't even begin to think how much work it took! I love the transformation, especially the upstairs windows/balconies, and the terrace, because they make it seem like you are stepping outside, but there's not hint of the CWC atmosphere--very well done! I also liked the bathroom (what did you use for the water in the bathtub, if I may ask? It looks so nice and flat :smile:), and a small detail that I loved was the clockwork desk light above the painting! All the interiors look really elegant and opulent, which fits great with the Alinor marble, such a marvellous work!

Jaimeh thanks so much for the wonderful comments and to all of you on here who have said such wonderful things. As for the water in the bathtub it's the Alinor Coffin open with the Ice Flow Thick to act as bubbles. No water was harmed in the making of this video :)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jaimeh thanks so much for the wonderful comments and to all of you on here who have said such wonderful things. As for the water in the bathtub it's the Alinor Coffin open with the Ice Flow Thick to act as bubbles. No water was harmed in the making of this video :)

Thank you so much for replying, I definitely have to try this out!
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for replying, I definitely have to try this out!

We have a tips and tricks video on the channel that shows the technique. I can't remember which one we did it in though to be honest. But, I do highly recommend that series.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a tips and tricks video on the channel that shows the technique. I can't remember which one we did it in though to be honest. But, I do highly recommend that series.

I've seen a few and the tips are great and very imaginative (love the one about making windows), I will have to check out the rest :blush:
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, absolutely gorgeous! :smiley:

Vendor in the bath made me laugh, too.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 24, 2018 2:38AM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭