Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, I looking to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to RECRUIT and GROW and continue set up teams for TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS, PVP TEAMS And of course get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear..also events will be set up like SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We also have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!!***

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
    Edited by wbernardo24 on December 29, 2018 8:01PM
  • molso062
    molso062
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested in joining! GT LunyNeptune5
  • blynng175
    blynng175
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested GT: blynng175
  • Dominatro
    Dominatro
    Soul Shriven
    Interested! Gamertag is Dominatro.
  • Riviawolf
    Riviawolf
    GT: BioZilla

Playing heavily (Switched from PC to Xbox permanently) - since I just had shoulder surgery :smile:

CP163 - Playing now!

(I sent a message to the GT mentioned)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @molso062 @Riviawolf @Dominatro @blynng175 all invites sent, rememebr to add our discord instructions above and also on the guild page, all events and info is posted through discord plus you get to meet the whole crew.... your ganna love the guild welcome to DarkNess my friends 😈
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Riviawolf add our discord if you can to meet eveyone and all our events are posted on there
  • zzfrostphoenix
    zzfrostphoenix
    Soul Shriven
    I’m new to Xbox, but have played on PS4 and pc. Already use discord for several different games and groups. My gamer tag is zzfrostphoenix. Hope I can join!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @zzfrostphoenix invite sent if you need anything let us know, also add Discord to meet everyone, welcome to DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @notyouaswell figured I would tag you here so you can read about us and see if your interested hope you like us :)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    We are a mixed faction but have a lot of
    DC that go into pvp if interested @Scrummy37
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    @wbernardo24 yeah for sure, i just switched over from ps4 so willing to meet new people
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Scrummy37 did you get a guild invite already? If u added discord someone prob already sent u an invite but If not what’s your gamertag?
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @SNSquietxXSTORM if your interested and I sent an invite @Scrummy37 add our discord though you can
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @SunBroDesion if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    For all of you I tagged, I think you would all love this guild Totally up and coming, 150 memebers and a complete mix of noobs and high level characters, we have guild
    House with everything and I am master crafter .. we have mixed of all factions for pvp ... we don’t have a trader yet but we do have a store we sell on... we use discord free app on phone and always run event it’s an extremely active guild I think you all will love.. of you want an invite just let me know and tell me ur GT or add discord and message me there , instructions are in bio above... we are Xbox N.A. my GT is Crabby 666

@DeathStalker50 @Kalgert @Vanthras79 @MrsDizzykDizz @ubermyles @nofsimus
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Xbox NA"

No thanks.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Kalgert what your GT I’ll send an invite your way
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kalgert what your GT I’ll send an invite your way

I am on PC EU. So unless you can play cross-platform, I doubt I'll be joining.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh ok sorry man thought u said Xbox N.A. @Kalgert
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @concentricarc hey man I thought this guild would be what your looking for if your interested
  • dandrzej80
    Im interested.

Dandrzej80
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @dandrzej80 welcome to DarkNess, add our discord (free app on phone) to meet the whole crew and that’s how u stay up to date on all events, instructions are on our guild page... see ya soon
    Edited by wbernardo24 on February 18, 2019 9:38PM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @hvydeath there ya go
  • tomk940
    tomk940
    Could i get an invite please :) GT: JokerDragon940
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @tomk940 invite sent friend, add discord app instructions are on this post or guild page then u can really meet the whole
    Crew ... welcome to DarkNess
  • JacobyW216
    JacobyW216
    Soul Shriven
    SYN JACOBY
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @JacobyW216 invite sent :) welcome to DarkNess!!! Add discord to meet everyone and stay on top of all events ect..
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @briflexia read above about us