The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/
Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

How many of you want to see real time PvP referees for vulgar trolls, glitching, lag switching?

theyoungerbrother
We need real time resolutions to real time problems

How many of you want to see real time PvP referees for vulgar trolls, glitching, lag switching? 42 votes

Count me in - I take PvP more serious than PvE and am tired of having my time wasted by bug abusers
69% 29 votes
Don't care I'm a casual player
30% 13 votes
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    so, there are 3 platforms with 2 servers each: six different cyrodiil locations...

each location has 4 different maps...so 24 total cyrodiil maps...

plus 24 different IC maps...bunches of different battlegrounds content...

obviously we can't expect any type of 24 hour coverage in all the different maps...

it would be nice though if some zos reps poked their head in from time to time to clean things up...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 2, 2018 7:29PM
    PS4/NA (Cyro & IC): Vivec - This Must Be The Place...
    Back Alley Trading (BAT) and Traders Refuge
    The Purple Gang
    PVP: Brotherhood Without Banners
    "I don't have a lot to contribute because mostly I don't really care"
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭
    while I agree with the fact that we need some better moderation/admining ingame, your answers are incredibly slanted. To you there's really only two categories, and those are 1) Casuals and 2) People that agree with you and think pvp>everything?
    Edited by fullheartcontainer on November 4, 2018 4:25AM
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @theyoungerbrother I think it will help a lot more if you create even more threads saying the exact same thing in each one.
    Anrose
    <Ømni>
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    I would welcome it. I enjoy the occasional tactful banter but when people drop racial and sexual slurs at the drop of a hat, that needs to be dealt with. I see this almost every time I play pvp. Those who say cheating is not prevalent are either willfully ignorant or new players. Just last night a ep character stole a scroll from ad and hand delivered it to dc. Before you say I'm biased, I play dc. One person in the dc chat kept spamming " don't attack the scroll runner. " This is just a small taste of the nefarious tactics used in eso pvp. The best part is the scroll runner has figured out how to get scrolls from fully intact keeps and temple gates and has been doing so for at least a year that I'm aware of. Countless reports and threads by multiple people and Zos still does nothing.

Yeah, Vivec chat on Xbox NA is insanely toxic (I saw you in Cyrodil the other day!) and if it weren't a bad tactical move, I'd just disable it in there. I'm pretty tired of the trashcans who do nothing for the campaign, but have plenty of time to sit in Northern Highrock and spam chat with useless e-peen swinging garbage (No wonder we can't win a campaign). The scroll thing is getting nuts as well. I wish I could say I am shocked that they haven't handled it already, but sadly, I'm not.
    Xbox NA
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Count me out.

(then realized, this was a Private Poll)
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭
    @theyoungerbrother
    1. What is “lag switching,” and how does one do it?
    2. What is “glitching,” and how does one do it?
    3. They created ignore, chat filters, offline mode, and customizable chat box so you can combat “vulgar trolls.”
    4. Do you have a “safe space” at your job/school?
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see real time referrees for ganking during events involving sewers.
    Account: Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a grand master crafter with almost every motif (excluding Welkynar and the 3 crown motifs because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 150 (equivalent level of 200), and paid gear in some form from those CP 150 - CP 160 or higher.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Isn’t the game rated mature?
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get_Packed wrote: »
    Isn’t the game rated mature?

Mainly for drug and sex.
    Account: Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a grand master crafter with almost every motif (excluding Welkynar and the 3 crown motifs because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 150 (equivalent level of 200), and paid gear in some form from those CP 150 - CP 160 or higher.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

rip decibel
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not a casual just dont care about zc

plus if those mods are like the forum ones we wont be able to say anything so nty to censorship (hi mods)
    Edited by ezio45 on December 21, 2018 12:06AM
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Polls like that have no meaning
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭
    @theyoungerbrother
    1. What is “lag switching,” and how does one do it?
    2. What is “glitching,” and how does one do it?
    3. They created ignore, chat filters, offline mode, and customizable chat box so you can combat “vulgar trolls.”
    4. Do you have a “safe space” at your job/school?

I experienced something similar to "lag switch"; however, it was accidental and I was on the beneficial side of it. Basically its disruption from cilent to server with actions from you being performed as normal while at the same time your opponents are either slowed or stopped moving entirely giving you the upperhand.
    I was on EP riding to a keep during the event when AD was attacking and positioned myself on the tower. AD players around me were attacking me but their attacks were one at time and looked as if they were frozen in place at times while I was kiting and killing them with no disruption in motion. It was the first time I experienced being on the beneficial side of lag and then understood how some can have huge advantages in large attacks with hundreds congregated in one keep.
  • dwemer_paleologist
    dwemer_paleologist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Passifest wrote: »
    Polls like that have no meaning

this ^

poll is biased to lean to his opinion.

i dont want zenimax ingame muting people in zone chat and banning people.
    i have played games that had employees ingame doing that like hall monitors and it was horrible.
    couldnt even play, felt like BAN HAMMER was allways right near you constantly, made fun go out the window.
    please increase sneak speeds.
    playing since beta 2013
    PC NA