Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Well, I wasn’t gonna last In this group. I’m no Cyrodil war expert, but there’s some SMDH stuff going on around here.
    That's awesome :lol::lol:

Once watched an established BWB crown (no kidding) take his entire EP group down to AD's Blackboot gate (which was, naturally, closed because both BB and Far were yellow) and spend 20 minutes trying to siege the gate. That was pretty funny.

More recently, in Scourge, saw a whole EP group spend 15 minutes fending off waves of DC while trying to siege the corner of Aleswell from the farm. Amazingly, they got it down eventually. Was amusing watching them hop around the busted corner trying to get inside. DC finally put them out of their misery... :smile:

PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was back out in NA vivec last night...things were really kind of dead though (tuesday night, new life festival stuff?)...mostly just some fighting around nikel and between bleakers and chalman...

had faulty on some nightblade try to bring me down at one point...although i haven't played him in a while i was playing on my orc stamplar (mostly a hybrid) who wears all heavy - yeah, good luck trying to burst him down :)

only played for about an hour and a half...got kind of bored...

i'll tell you, the longer i play on the EU server, the more i appreciate the folks i'm playing with there...when things are slow on the NA server the zone chat stuff gets pretty foul - it's kind of like going to the zoo and watching the monkeys flee poo at one another...

repulsive, and, to some degree slightly fascinating (in a weird behavioral sense) at the same time...

did have some fun this week doing challenges in fortnite (i love flying those planes :p), and, doing the stranger missions in rdr2 online...

valentine has become the center of all chaos and endless gun battles between players...thankfully my success rate in fights has gone up quite a bit the last week or so...took a lesson from one of my all time favorite westerns: El Dorado...with john wayne and rober mitchum...

a young james caan plays this character named mississippi, who just can't really shoot very well...so, john wayne hooks him up with a shotgun...
    images-w1400.jpg?1494868650
    good lesson to be learned there - when your aim and reflexes aren't all that great - go with a shotgun...

next up i need to pick up the bolt action rifle for some out on the range type fighting...that rifle seems to pretty much guarantee head shots...of which i've been on the receiving end way too often...much better to give than receive in this case...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 19, 2018 7:58PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, almost forgot to ask: does anyone else have trouble landing total dark...

man, the skill seems to hardly ever connect...hmmmm, may be I need to take some pointers from the resource guards, they seem to be pretty successful using it...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    oh yeah, almost forgot to ask: does anyone else have trouble landing total dark...

man, the skill seems to hardly ever connect...hmmmm, may be I need to take some pointers from the resource guards, they seem to be pretty successful using it...

Do they have cc immunity?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do they have cc immunity?

howdy syrus :)

I'm thinking that may be part of it, although that doesn't seem to help me much against the resource guards...there it feels like I'm stuck in one continuous eclipse...

just the targeting itself seem to be really challenging at times...

I wish folks would just stand still for a second or to while I'm trying to attack them...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 20, 2018 5:17PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal almost at another star on a toon so I made magwarden to play when I get there....been playing my ice magblade and going to throw this gear on the warden...its a dot build that has some crazy burst when you time it right ..only thing is resources can be wonky but it is fun af

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HDsDR94iH0o&disable_polymer=true
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silly question...what is five star toon? Is that the all gold armor sets? Or PvP rank? Grand Overlord maybe? Does it go higher?

Cyrodil is so freaking...I don’t even know the word is for it. Get in here, group up, run around doing things, next thing I know it’s Midnight and got to drag myself to bed. Dying waking up the next day a short few hours later. I’m too old to keep carrying on like this.

When leaving last night, I saw Demi Girl at the bank in north highrock. Shoo shoo. Go away. Scary monster. What you doing here. You not welcome here. That’s bold. Just bold.

There were some epic battles last night. The freaking milegate at chalman. This battle was going for a solid fifteen minutes before we got overrun. Some were a bit upset, but it was like hey. We just fought for a solid 15 minute with nothing to be gained. It’s time to regroup and go somewhere else. And that’s what we did.

See you later Cyrodil.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Silly question...what is five star toon? Is that the all gold armor sets? Or PvP rank? Grand Overlord maybe? Does it go higher?

Cyrodil is so freaking...I don’t even know the word is for it. Get in here, group up, run around doing things, next thing I know it’s Midnight and got to drag myself to bed. Dying waking up the next day a short few hours later. I’m too old to keep carrying on like this.

When leaving last night, I saw Demi Girl at the bank in north highrock. Shoo shoo. Go away. Scary monster. What you doing here. You not welcome here. That’s bold. Just bold.

There were some epic battles last night. The freaking milegate at chalman. This battle was going for a solid fifteen minutes before we got overrun. Some were a bit upset, but it was like hey. We just fought for a solid 15 minute with nothing to be gained. It’s time to regroup and go somewhere else. And that’s what we did.

See you later Cyrodil.

Demi is a real piece of work. Her coming over to AD has caused so much political drama it's ridiculous. Almost all of the AD crowns are simply empty keep farmers.

I know for a fact it's not the same for Blue or for Red. Blue will constantly hit large numbers of yellows at Roe and siege it for 30+ minutes to take it.

We all know Gooch likes to hole up in Alessia / Ash and farm the ever living *** out of Yellow / Blue crown zergs.

I tried to be honest about this with AD crowns in zone chat, after having spent some time running with Dabs... this is how they behave.

Pt. 1
    "Let's go to this fort, we have a port - group moves to said fort - it's empty - we cap it"

Pt. 2
    "Ok, let's really quickly go refresh our AP buff"

Pt. 3
    "Hold on I need to hit this dab"

Pt. 4
    "Ok, let's go siege Ash / BRK - group moves to said fort - rushes FD, rushes ID, red or blue zerg comes from behind, no call outs, no ultimate calls, no counter siege, gets wiped by Blue / Red group"

Pt. 5
    "Ok everyone, let's pull out and port all the way to the other side of the map where I see another keep that's probably empty"

It's so freaking embarrassing if you're a PVP'er wanting to join a zerg for some large scale action, none of them want good fights, they don't really care about losing, because all they are trying to do is farm AP and chase that Emperor title, even though nobody on AD actually wants to crown them because they suck.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    @geonsocal almost at another star on a toon so I made magwarden to play when I get there....been playing my ice magblade and going to throw this gear on the warden...its a dot build that has some crazy burst when you time it right ..only thing is resources can be wonky but it is fun af

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HDsDR94iH0o&disable_polymer=true

howdy wazzz... the vid isn't loading (i think some extra stuff got added on the end of the link)...

is this it here?
    https://youtu.be/HDsDR94iH0o
    nice toons :)

man, doesn't seem like all that long ago when ice staffs were almost never seen in cyro...

now it's like: everybody - freeze :D
    Edited by geonsocal on December 21, 2018 9:21PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took a trip into Cyrodiil for the first time in a while. There are new outposts! I saw bridges and milegate icons on the map too, that's all new for me. It's been a while. I still haven't seen a milegate or bridge siege in action yet. It was cool seeing all that new stuff though. It's also weird seeing AD in last place. Is that the new normal? I can't say I'm a fan of that. For the Queen!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is dominating over in EU vivec...

it looks like EP has finally taken hold of control of NA vivec...

EP always had the numbers, but, they used to keep a lot of their numbers in shor...

not sure if this is a sign of things to come for AD...

DC is in second on both servers...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting note on pvp and pay to win - rdr2 online has it set up that you can buy your gear (including weapons, and weapon upgrades) with "real" money (as long as you have the correct level requirements meant)...

I'm not exactly sure how i feel about that...
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is dominating over in EU vivec...

it looks like EP has finally taken hold of control of NA vivec...

EP always had the numbers, but, they used to keep a lot of their numbers in shor...

not sure if this is a sign of things to come for AD...

DC is in second on both servers...

I'll make a prediction - DC will win the next campaign if they maintain the numbers and strategy they are running currently on PS4NA. A faction-stacked 70-player ball group slays everything in its path (Confucious?).

Standing your ground results in unexpected long loadscreens or lag-outs for 50% of the defenders...

Happy Holidays everyone :smile:
    PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC zone chat is lit, Gooch is in emp position already. lmao
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was in NA vivec last night playing...zone chat was actually pretty "positive" and cool...some really good call outs and map strategy...

it's a challenge to herd all of us "randoms" in the right direction, but, it really helps those alliances which are able to make good use of us unwashed masses :)

i'm most interested this campaign to see how AD responds after last campaign...

over on the EU server AD won last campaign by about 20k...DC finished second on both servers...

we'll see if EP is able to cement their dominance on NA vivec and continue the run they've been on the last 4 or 5 months...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we'll see if EP is able to cement their dominance on NA vivec and continue the run they've been on the last 4 or 5 months...

Hope I am wrong but I feel DC may be pushing this time with all the EP I saw in DC zone chat this morning.
    Alliance Surfin' U.S.A.

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m bout ready to quit. Go to shore or something. He’s a good player and all but something seems very very wrong about this whole ordeal. GL
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So a bunch of EP switched to DC, bunch of DC switched to AD, and then some of the old AD came back or switched to DC or EP. I'm so confused :D

• Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Could be worse I had AFreddie following my group last night he was incredibly useful for building Ult to fight Ad but Ep loves fighting Permablock Tanks and when Gooch came to bomb the randoms one of them Vd proced me 😭😭
    Edited by Lokirules on December 30, 2018 12:57AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has taken a small lead over on EU vivec...all 3 alliances have been battling it out pretty hard...lots of fun...

I know I'm probably in the minority on this, but, had a couple of great drawn out siege battles defending ales and glade...

always looks cool to me with a bunch of siege on both sides going back and forth from that high overhead camera view...

it was funny, yesterday one of the common yellow emps (der rotten critter :p) came over to DC zone chat (not sure if they were just parked at one of the starter zones or actually fighting)...they were pretty relaxed...

i've gotten run over by their yellow stam warden a few times...saw them in rawl'kha bank with a small female bosmer toon...

it did not make for a very intimidating sight...I'm not sure if that's their stam warden...kind of hoping it's their crafter...hard to imagine that little bosmer lady rolling over me all the time...

it was cool though, folks barely even reacted in chat...pretty lighthearted stuff...man. the folks there are super chill :)
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @geonsocal You're missing some good times in Vivec NA. EP started in 1st, then AD took the lead, and now DC is in 1'st. Good to finally have some good fights and wondering who's going to be in first when you log back in.

Anyway Happy New Years!!!

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...and a very happy new year to you all :)

was finishing up the new life event ticket stuff yesterday, and, noticed the campaign score over on NA vivec...
    giphy.gif

played a whole bunch over the holiday weekend...all five toons over on the EU server are sitting at level 30 or 31...for the most part i'm only using the rewards for the worthy gear...i have farmed clockwork city a little, and, have the mad tinkerer set on my mag sorc...i just lover that animation...

although i have a character researching traits for crafting, i'm not planning on doing any re-traits or crafting until i hit cp 160...hopefully i'll have plenty of mats and gold to properly gear up then...

right now i'm taking a beating on crit hits - but, oh well...i'm seeing some scary damage numbers from folks who have their crit damage percentages tuned up...

i'm guessing i should hit cp160 on everyone sometime around the fall of next year...even though i'm gimped a bit - still having a blast playing these new characters...as much as possible i'm trying to use different builds than i have over on the NA server...

my hope for this year - fix the whole stuck in combat stuff (ugh, that is soooo annoying), and, hopefully no new glitches when the next update comes along...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Star-Made Wolfshead will return to the Crown Store for a limited time during a Midyear Mayhem encore event on all platforms, from January 10 to January 21 at 10am EST. Watch for more details about the event later this month!

coolio...i was just thinking about taking my EU guys through battlegrounds...i'm almost a year away before i'll be able to use them, but, i need to start accumulating AP so i can buy some monster set pieces...i'm going to need a total of 10 pieces (2.5 million AP)...battlegrounds is probably the fastest way for me to earn that AP...

i'll probably keep it simple and pick up earthgore, troll king, bloodspawn, chudan and velidreth...given how random the golden can be (and how little i like running dungeons) - i probably need to start collecting as soon as possible...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC finally ahead in Vivec NA and along comes Midyear Mayhem around the 10th to skew the campaign.
    Will be interesting to see if they can hold the lead.
    On another note I broke CP200 on my EU character thanks to the New Life boosts.
    Got quite a few monster shoulders thanks to the 7 undaunted keys I got in the Mystery boxes for the EU guy.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On another note I broke CP200 on my EU character thanks to the New Life boosts.
    Got quite a few monster shoulders thanks to the 7 undaunted keys I got in the Mystery boxes for the EU guy.

have your stats sort of leveled out now where you feel like you can compete in cyrodiil?

or, does cp 200 still feel squishy?

I think I also picked up about 7 keys or so from the new life event (I'll get more when I hit level 45 with everyone)...ugh, it's just that the loot table is so diluted for those undaunted chests...

still, can't wait to put together some decent gear sets :)

what are you wearing?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it or not I am still using my level 40 Hunding's/Night Silence crafted set with dropped CP160 plague doctor jewlery.
    I am just now getting the EU character to where he can craft CP160 gear. XP scrolls and event XP boost are good for getting your character leveled but doesn't boost crafting inspiration so you can get to CP200 before you can decon enough stuff to get crafting all to level 50. I am only Veteran alliance rank as I have been concentrating on farming CP.
    Sure seemed to go faster on my NA CP1000 plus account though. lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it or not I am still using my level 40 Hunding's/Night Silence crafted set with dropped CP160 plague doctor jewlery.
    I am just now getting the EU character to where he can craft CP160 gear. XP scrolls and event XP boost are good for getting your character leveled but doesn't boost crafting inspiration so you can get to CP200 before you can decon enough stuff to get crafting all to level 50. I am only Veteran alliance rank as I have been concentrating on farming CP.
    Sure seemed to go faster on my NA CP1000 plus account though. lol

i'm thinking of using the velyn harbor crafting spot to try to reach level 50 on blacksmithing, woodworking and clothing...i'm mentally prepared though to not level jewelry crafting or enchanting for years to come :)

just curious - what's your crit resist sitting at...nightblades (or pretty much any player with buffed up crit damage stats) are hitting me really hard...

one of the benefits of bringing five toons along at the same pace is that as i open gear boxes every five levels or so i'm able to keep their gear fairly up to date and put together at least one 5 piece bonus on each...

i have no doubt though my patience will be severely tested once i reach level 50 and start the cp grind to 160...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    first and foremost - howdy night angel...good to see you out there tonight in NA vivec...

thanks for trying to say "hi"...

it's been a while since I've been on my magblade...no doubt if there hadn't been a little friendly interference you'd have probably got me :)

although my magblade wears 5 heavy...it's better for him to mostly stay in stealth...for some reason I was in "brawler" mode most of the night...

looks like ol' mister gooch has come back home to DC...chat seemed pretty chilled about it...

ran into abyss...he blamed me for getting kicked from the forums...I felt kind of bad about it...

I did report one of his comments on the thread once...he had made a reference to a build or playstyle being like cancer...at the time I was a little sensitive to any kind of disease or illness talk...

still, should have kept it just between us, wasn't my best moment...I apologized to him about it shortly afterward...but, if he's got hard feelings - I understand...

it was interesting, the servers were supposed to shut down at 1am pst - cyro ended up staying open to a little after 1:40 am...those last 40 minutes were pretty frenetic and fun...

we ended up taking a couple of extra spots on the map...

here's hoping a fix for staying stuck in combat is in the patch notes...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    You had several good push’s tonight @geonsocal slapping around EP’s pugs. My group did have a good fight with Fatality on Chal in which I have repaided Abyss the bags he’s been giving for the last few days 😃. As for Campaign I’m hoping we move towards what Pc Has where everyone has a month of victory. Fights have been good this month
    Edited by Lokirules on January 3, 2019 10:23AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ran into abyss...he blamed me for getting kicked from the forums...I felt kind of bad about it...

Abyss is the reason Abyss gets banned from the forum, he lives for it.