The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anyone ever had this issue?

VileNord
VileNord
✭✭✭
I've placed about 620/700 furniture items in The Erstwhile Sanctuary and now I'm getting an intermittent error where I am unable to move or place furnishings. When I try to decorate, it displays "Metrics in critical state" in the top right corner of the screen. I am also getting game freezes and I am scared to log out while my character remains in the house because I'm unsure if I will be able to load back in or not. Have I done something wrong to my house!? I built an obstacle course high up in the cavern, was I not supposed to put any furniture there? Thanks.
PC NA: I'm actually a pretty nice Nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife has been seeing that error message at her Hunding's Palatial Hall (and some of her other homes, apparently). Not sure what is causing it.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • VileNord
    VileNord
    ✭✭✭
    I've found that typing /reloadui into text chat fixes the issue for a while. I still get the error message from time to time but reloading the user interface seems to be a temporary work around.
    PC NA: I'm actually a pretty nice Nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had that appear, despite having put hundreds of lights in the Hew's Bane Palace.

However, I only really decorate - I don't really build much, as such.