Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for someone good at filming houses

CantFixIr
CantFixIr
✭✭✭
I'd love to have a film taken of my primary residence as I spent so many long hours on it - and it is filled with details. I play on PC EU server. Would anyone be interested in giving me a hand and coming to film my residence?
Game name @CantFixIt - EU-PC Server - Australian player
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    So.... Nobody? :(
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I play on NA, however! If you are looking to get a video of your home, there are loads of free programs that will record your game play, with editors to boot. Plays.tv is one I know off the top of my head and usually even most graphics cards will come with a record and basic edit function. Just remember to Hide UI and toggle /walk and pan camera slowly. Do you have any screenshots you would like to share? I always love to see peoples creativity. :D Hope that helps. Cheers!
    Edited by swankery on December 19, 2018 2:03PM
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send a message to the YouTuber Freetality

He was doing a series called "ESO cribs" where he visited people's homes and explored them.

However I believe he was involved in a bit of a drama and he hasn't released a new video in months. If he is still playing he may enjoy helping you, and I think he was PC EU.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response. Wondering if anyone else has more ideas now by any chance?
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps if you join a housing guild on you might find a guildie that will help. I'm unfortunately of no use to you, my videoing skills aren't great.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not make it yourself? )
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

@R_K 💗

I've been kind of on break, and had a lot going on earlier (over the holidays), but trying to get back into the game more if I can.
    I'd be happy to speak with you if you're still looking for someone. I'm on PC/NA. :)
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    R_K wrote: »

@R_K 💗

I've been kind of on break, and had a lot going on earlier (over the holidays), but trying to get back into the game more if I can.
    I'd be happy to speak with you if you're still looking for someone. I'm on PC/NA. :)

I'm on PC EU, bad luck for me because I would have been very interested!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can still visit your home. I can switch over to the EU to film on another character. It’s not a problem :)
    Just send a private message to me if you like.
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I will message you soon :):)