Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild of Adventure - recruiting (casual Trials guild) [PC, EU]

• Luca_M
    Luca_M
    can I join your guild? @Luca_M
  • pogo1972
    pogo1972
    Soul Shriven
    malicia wrote: »
    Update:
    We're recruiting at the moment. People looking for a guild where they can relax, be at home and just be part of a casual community are welcome to join us. No matter how new or how experienced - we're looking for friendly and kind people.

This sounds right up my street. I would love an invite. 343 sorcerer. @pogo1972

Many thanks.
  • thepitholl
    thepitholl
    Soul Shriven
    i wuld like to join @Roadside
  • himaster
    himaster
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Im a new player who has recently hit CP 189 Id like to join if you are recruiting. @ekinpandir
  • evilste
    evilste
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i've been playing the game for a little over a month, and have a sorcerer and amagbalde, cp 400+ (cant get in game atm and i don't remember the exact number).
    I'd like to be in a guild to play with other people and get better at dungeons (veteran especially) and maybe start doing trials and cyrodill in a relaxed environment.
    If you're still recruiting i'd love an invite @evilste.
    Thank you
    Edited by evilste on July 24, 2018 11:00PM
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump :)

We're recruiting again. If you want to sign up, please contact me ingame, or join our Discord. I'm not very active on these forums and may easily miss your posts in this thread.

@taciti
    Edited by malicia on October 16, 2018 5:25PM
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping again

We've cleared out our inactives, and are currently on 300 active members. Our main focus at the moment is to make sure that we remain friendly to new players: we host weekly events with no level, class or skill requirements. We also run normal trial teaching runs with only CP160 as requirement.

On the flip wide - we also managed to clear vCR+0 a couple of times now.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Casskade
    Casskade
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite as well please :smile:@mysticdecau
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should have an invite, @Casskade.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Casskade
    Casskade
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, received and all signed up :smile:
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump

It seems like some of our members are keen on veteran trials at the moment. We've cleared vAA HM last week, and a speed run last night. Not bad, considering that some of the speedrun group hasn't been in vAA ever before.

The easiest way to join us is via our Discord. Once there just let us know that you're an ESO player (our GW2 side is pretty big as well) and what your ingame account name is.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update

We're, as always, open for new players who are up for some casual adventures. On the vet side we've now gotten speedruns done in all Craglorn trials, as well as HM in Craglorn trials: vAA HM, vSO HM, vHRC HM. Those were pretty fun! We intend on repeating a few of those over the holiday season to get ourselves more comfortable with them, and to then start working on a vMoL speedrun in the new year.

On the newbie side - we're hosting weekly Word Boss hunting events which includes places like Wrothgar. We're also going to Imperial Sewers (mostly on AD and DC) almost every week, doing the quests there, hunting Molag (that skin is still worth a pretty penny) and occasionally warring enemy players with a vengeance. The last we sometimes win, and sometimes lose. Always fun, though.

Send me a message ingame if you want to join: @taciti .
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump time

If you're looking for a guild where you can enjoy the game without stressing about being "good enough", GoA is a good place to check out. You're not going to be told off for having too low DPS or too little healing, or for that time when you accidentally lose taunt in a trial. Though we have DPS requirements for vet trials, we're willing to help out players who are interested in vet trials so that they can reach the DPS requirement. Those who are not interested in vet content, and are happy to play their unique and creative builds, are every bit as welcome as the meta chasers. And if you can reach the DPS requirement on a creative build, you're more than welcome to bring it to the vet trials too. :smiley:
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • shimochan
    shimochan
    i recently came back and looking for a guild

@shimochan
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Ghostofjoe
    Ghostofjoe
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to be a part of the Guild , @Ghostofjoe
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent, @Ghostofjoe. Please do try to join our Discord - most of the guild's arrangements and events are done there.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • mastercook
    mastercook
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,
    if You have some spare place please send me invitation :)

charname @Ellestorian
    acc name @mastercooker
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mastercook

Invite sent. :smile:
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • mastercook
    mastercook
    Soul Shriven
    Hi again i'm not sure if im doing something wrong, but i don't have any invitaion. Probably You sent the invitation to @mastercook not @mastercooker because the second one is my correct UserID. The first one is just for forum.

P.S. if im doing something wrong please let me know so i could do it properly :)

Regards
    Edited by mastercook on December 18, 2018 8:12AM
  • davidmoore25b16_ESO
    New to ESO but would like to improve my play. @DarkMutter
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @davidmoore25b16_ESO

Invite sent. Welcome to GoA! May your adventures be in the company of good friends. :smile:
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • davidmoore25b16_ESO
    Thanks. :)
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:

For the holiday season, we decided to do something silly. A group of our more experienced players created new characters, leveled them to level 6, and took them to nMoL, without equipping our CP.

https://youtu.be/sAQTNuA2abQ
    https://youtu.be/gFqx7AdxxI8
    https://youtu.be/4qM2LPtiYh0

It was pretty fun. I messed up a bit with the recording - my own voice wasn't recorded. Oops :no_mouth:
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think I may have PUGd with you guys once or twice, would love to join if you still have space :)
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wraith66 wrote: »
    Think I may have PUGd with you guys once or twice, would love to join if you still have space :)

You're welcome to, @Wraith66 ! What's your ingame account name, so that I can get an invite to you?
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks ^^ sorry, it's the same as forums @Wraith66
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I'm not ingame at the moment, but will ask that someone send you an invite. Otherwise I'll invite you in an hour or so when I can go ingame.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump time.

We're still recruiting. After the holiday season cleanup of inactive, we're still over 300 members.

Looking for people who are looking to share the fun of this silly, buggy, funny and generally amazing game we play with others.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Baractus
    Baractus
    Soul Shriven
    New player here looking for a casual guild - you find me by the name of @Baractus