Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still missing sets on PTS

Bazeric
Bazeric
✭✭✭✭
Such as the set you buy in Cyrodiil, and the old reward sets. Hard to test when I have to RNG a set with limited currency.
Edited by Bazeric on December 18, 2018 7:04PM
Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bazeric wrote: »
    Such as the set you buy in Cyrodiil, and the old reward sets. Hard to test when I have to RNG a set with limited currency.

Nope.

The old reward sets are available at the battlegrounds merchants (on Live and on PTS).

You can buy the new Cyrodiil reward sets at the Cyrodiil merchants. Might take some time to get the right pieces ... but you get more than ample AP and more than ample inventory slots on a template character (just transfer the AP to your bank and then to the character of your choice).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 19, 2018 2:53AM
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    The old reward sets are available at the battlegrounds merchants (on Live and on PTS).
    I'll have to check this thank you. Still easier if they just give us a bag.
    You can buy the new Cyrodiil reward sets at the Cyrodiil merchants.
    This is just silly, it's PTS just give us a bag to keep it simple, It took me 800k to get the piece I needed.
    Edited by Bazeric on December 19, 2018 5:32PM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    So just checked Ajim-Ra (battleground mechant) in Glenumbra and the only thing they're selling is unknown weapons for the BG sets. I am looking for things like transmutaion/lekis/marksman where do I find these since they aren't in any of the bags I've checked?
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just checked Ajim-Ra (battleground mechant) in Glenumbra and the only thing they're selling is unknown weapons for the BG sets. I am looking for things like transmutaion/lekis/marksman where do I find these since they aren't in any of the bags I've checked?

Go to Vvardenfell, find the BG gate symbols (Ularra, Foyada Quarry). A merchant there sells what you're looking for.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭

Go to Vvardenfell, find the BG gate symbols (Ularra, Foyada Quarry). A merchant there sells what you're looking for.

Not on live. Not the old reward sets anyway.
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones at the gates themselves sell Transmutation, Fury, Vicious Death etc.

It's where i take my AP to get things i need or want to sell on the live server. Fury shields sell for crazy money on my server.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!