Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next PTS cycle

Neoauspex
Neoauspex
✭✭✭✭✭
When is this section of the forums scheduled to get hype again?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    January.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not really getting hyped for the next nerf potes.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

What if they nerf everything but the things you love? HYPE
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

I play 5 magsorcs. No way they won't nerf what I love.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »

You gotta diversify yo bonds
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There’s not even five ways to play aahslrc to justify the number

They only update the pts to get people to advertise their next dlc. Half the bugs on pts never get fixed and they ignore 99.9% of feedback on combat changes
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's funny, because In real life I trade securities (Forex / indexes / stocks).

However, this is a GAME and I play a GAME exactly because I want to relax after work.
    In a GAME I found a class I love 5 times more than the others, why should I, in a game, be forced to constantly play something I don't like else I am at clear disadvantage? What's wrong is in the game, not in my desire - and expense - to play a game.
    Edited by Vahrokh on December 20, 2018 9:34AM
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However, this is a GAME and I play a GAME exactly because I want to relax after work.
    In a GAME I found a class I love 5 times more than the others, why should I, in a game, be forced to constantly play something I don't like else I am at clear disadvantage? What's wrong is in the game, not in my desire - and expense - to play a game.

It was just a quote from Chapelle Show, don't take it as actual criticism. You can play this game however you want mate. Sorc nerfs are over, Google that skit and get hype!
  • Anzriel
    Anzriel
    ✭✭✭✭

It was just a quote from Chapelle Show, don't take it as actual criticism. You can play this game however you want mate. Sorc nerfs are over, Google that skit and get hype!

It's funny how people keep saying the sorc nerfs are over...
  • blindy107
    blindy107
    ✭✭
    Wu tang financial.

Any info on racial passives yet?
    Edited by blindy107 on December 24, 2018 11:25PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blindy107 wrote: »
    Wu tang financial.

Any info on racial passives yet?

PTS patch notes should debut the 2nd week in January.
  • Larry78
    Larry78
    ✭✭✭
    When is this section of the forums scheduled to get hype again?

January 2019 - You will be able to test new DLC , 2 Dungeons based DLCs..as always it will be released in February.
    March 2019 - First look at new Chapter with devs, as always..PTS later, pre-orders of new chapter and PTS, end of March, release, last week of May..etc..etc.
    Edited by Larry78 on December 27, 2018 2:15PM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , why not ZOS releases Year Updates Road-map rather than keeping it secret!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on December 28, 2018 1:38PM
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because there is basically no reason to have that many Sorcerers? There's barely reason to have one anymore
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to opening the Update 21 PTS package. I know it won't contain any Christmas sweaters (I got 3 more this Christmas).

PC EU
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyped for another DLBug...
    tenor.gif
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    The next PTS will be the 7th or the 14th if they want to stay on there normal release cycle other wise they will be off on the chapter release in June.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Message to ZoS: I would trade a whole DLC worth of balance changes and new content for a performance pass on Cyro.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolic1 wrote: »
    The next PTS will be the 7th or the 14th if they want to stay on there normal release cycle other wise they will be off on the chapter release in June.

I'm thinking the 7th probably.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Nolic1 wrote: »

I'm thinking the 7th probably.

Its most likely the 14th with them doing maintenance this next week they do those before they add new content for the next release. Will see also if they announce a Livestream for Friday.

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pts waiting room, inb4 rip argonian
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Message to ZoS: I would trade a whole DLC worth of balance changes and new content for a performance pass on Cyro.

I'd pay the same for it, too
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banner at the top of this PTS page says PTS Maintenance Wednesday, hype maybe??
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyyyyype
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsfatbass wrote: »
    Banner at the top of this PTS page says PTS Maintenance Wednesday, hype maybe??

No, save it for later.
    Everything is viable
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    If it is a chapter then will be under NDA on most things besides base game so they could release it soon like Monday the 14th or they could make us wait a week for the live stream on Tuesday the 15th. But ether way it will be here soonish.

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who’s excited to see which class/race gets shafted this quarter??!!
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »

Stam Necromancer
  • Azriael2
    Azriael2
    ✭✭✭
    Still no EU characters on PTS :/
    "Rise, red as the dawn."
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »

hopefully it's magsorc. that's usually the only one ZOS is too scared to nerf, especially considering how many nerfs they retracted last time due to EZ-mode players backlashing.

it'll probably be DK again though. it usually is.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""