Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moonlight Hunters - PvE/Social/Trials [PC/NA]

Krissalsa
Krissalsa
Moonlight Hunters is an active growing social PvE guild that has a focus on trials. We currently have 400+ members and an active discord where most of our communication occurs. We run on EST and our most active times are between 5PM and 12AM. Please be CP160+ and mature.

4sZOWi2.png
Edited by Krissalsa on April 2, 2019 5:24PM
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Feel free to contact @Sorreh, @Knightsofthenine or @MrKettle as well
    Edited by Krissalsa on January 31, 2019 1:37PM
  • Keizesty
    Keizesty
    Id like to join @Keizesty
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Sending invite! 😄
  • tootype2crazy
    tootype2crazy
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join please.
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Will send invite today 😄
  • Keizesty
    Keizesty
    Can i get another invite, it didnt work for some reason @Keizesty
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Event add: We will have a Christmas themed housing competition in December 😄
    Edited by Krissalsa on November 9, 2018 3:35PM
  • gchamon
    gchamon
    Soul Shriven
    @Krissalsa

Hey there! I'm fairly new to the game, although I had it for a couple of years now. Although the game is fine, I believe I could do better with friends! Would be pleased with an invitation! Looking forward
    Edited by gchamon on November 12, 2018 10:40PM
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Invite sent 😄
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! I would be interested in joining if you have any spots available :)

@SaltySudd
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Sending an invite 😄
  • raegun
    raegun
    ✭✭
    This is a great guild. There is always someone to help out with whatever content you're looking for.
    Edited by raegun on November 22, 2018 4:51PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are still recruiting I would be interested in joining. Plenty of experience in veteran trials as well as normal ones. Have completed vAS, vAA, vMOL and vHRC.

@Klasen
  • Raine
    Raine
    Interested in joining if there's room. IGN @ashleyraine
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Invite sent!
  • bcfreerksb14_ESO
    bcfreerksb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

Sounds like a great match for my wife and I

My IGN is @tyrithian

and my wife's IGN is @harmmony

Thanks
  • BCSoulless
    BCSoulless
    Soul Shriven
    @BCSoulless interested in joining
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Invites sent!😄
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Krissalsa thanks for the invite! :) could I also receive one for the discord?
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
  • plastercaster
    plastercaster
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking to fill my last guild slot with a group that doesn't flinch at doing a vet dungeon and trials. However with the maturity to be patient and willing to enjoy the learning experience with friends. I use to be WoW player and some of my fondest memories were of running the attunements for molten core 40 man and then working thru the many wipes not to yells and meter statistic bashing but talking over strategy during the breaks as a fellow guild mate played Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire" .

Currently I am an old married man with a life and play a few hours three times a week and depending on the holiday situation will be on most weekends.
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Hey, Plastercaster! We have a really helpful community that is capable of helping you grow and do well in both vet trials and end game raiding! We currently have 350+ members with our peak times having 80+ online. It is generally not difficult to find others for vet dungeons and trial groups! We have groups that both play for fun, many progression groups and very serious score pushing groups 😊 let me know if you want to talk more in game or if you’d like to try us out!
    Edited by Krissalsa on December 6, 2018 1:28PM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.Very interested in getting involved with trial guild that also is endgame but availability of progression. Have cleared all Craglorn Hm, VMOL and VAs. Looking to progression and just getting better. On PCNA. My mains are my healers, but would like to consider developing my tanks as well. @ Baybaeckz in game and if possible please include discord info. Thank you for reading and looking forward to working/developing with you all.
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Invite has been sent!
  • shifty_hd
    shifty_hd
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join if it is still possible to get an invite! IGN is @shifty_hd
  • dannybotz7
    Hi there
    I would like an invite to guild
    Sounds like an awesome home😀

@dannybotz7
    Edited by dannybotz7 on December 7, 2018 4:35AM
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    Invites sent!
  • Krissalsa
    Krissalsa
    I have updated our list of available progression groups! Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for our Secret Santa 🎅 and we also have a Christmas themed housing contest this month! Message us to get involved!
  • mrdonut211
    mrdonut211
    Soul Shriven
    I'm Interested in joining if there's room IGN @Mr.Donut

Edited by mrdonut211 on December 15, 2018 9:15AM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Newer member to this guild, couldn't be happier... Great people, great learning tools, and every asset available to get better. So grateful for all the help so far and looking forward to growing with this guild