Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I allow friends to visit my house?

AirborneRangerz
AirborneRangerz
Soul Shriven
How do I allow my friends to visit my house. PS4 NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're in your house if you go to the building mode there should be a tab towards the end with permissions.

From there you can choose if you want to restrict access or have it open to everyone/friends/guilds.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're in your home open up the screen where you select your furnishings to place etc, and there's a tab that let's you choose your visitor options. You'll also need to set the house as your primary residence otherwise people will only be able to travel to it when you're inside it.
  • AirborneRangerz
    AirborneRangerz
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much!!!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    When you're in your house if you go to the building mode there should be a tab towards the end with permissions.

From there you can choose if you want to restrict access or have it open to everyone/friends/guilds.

There doesn't seem to be an option for everyone?

Mine only seems to be open to friends and guildies, when I'm not there.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

There doesn't seem to be an option for everyone?

Mine only seems to be open to friends and guildies, when I'm not there.

Yep they have to be on either your friend list or in your guild. We've been begging for expanded visiting options ever since housing was implemented but have been ignored. On PC at least we have the Port To Friends Add-On which makes things much better but its functionality should have been built into the housing system to begin with. And of course console players are completely out of luck.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you group with someone they can travel to you. Once I met someone I didn't know outside my coven cottage who wanted to see how I'd decorated, so we just grouped and checked out each other's places.