The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

De"mist"ifying Fog with Essential Housing Tools

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Creating atmosphere with Fog is as easy as a few clicks with Essential Housing Tools.
Below is a demonstration of this technique applied to the Erstwhile Sanctuary's antechamber and cavern:

https://youtu.be/vjgHd0-fAg0

Essential Housing Tools. Get it if you don't got it. If you've got it... you get it.
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    So COOL!
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So only someone with the addon can see this if they come to your house? I still love it and am learning to use the addon, I just wondered who can see what I've done when they visit.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Treat <3

@Wildberryjack That is correct - all of the 3D graphics code is written within Essential Housing Tools for these special effects, so the add on is required to add or to see any of them.

So, as long as someone has the latest Essential Housing Tools and is in your group, they will automatically begin receiving the data necessary to reconstruct your Effects on their end within a few seconds after they port in.

If you do have any issues, always confirm that you and they have the latest version. If you do, try ungrouping and regrouping. This forces the data transfer to repeat itself.