Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Purge work with Magicka Aid?

Demra
Demra
✭✭✭
The slotted Purge on my bar doesn't seem to count for the passive of Magicka Aid. Did I misunderstand something here?

https://ibb.co/XSrmPxH
https://imgur.com/a/MMXnofz
*Not sure what is happening but for some reason I cannot embed the picture. Pressing enter results in nothing... I had this issue with everything I did today. One of those days...

Edit: Alright, its a bug.
Edited by Demra on December 16, 2018 11:21PM
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was reported since Murkmire was on the pts for the 1st time. This let's you know what kind of company we're dealing with.

As *** as blizzard has become, when i played wow they would hotfix stuff like this within an hour of the report.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on December 17, 2018 4:34AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Was reported since Murkmire was on the pts for the 1st time. This let's you know what kind of company we're dealing with.

As *** as blizzard has become, when i played wow they would hotfix stuff like this within an hour of the report.

Its really not fair to compare ZOS to Blizzard, during WoW's heyday the Irvine studio(the principle studio working on WoW) had over 2000 employees, compared to ZOS which has around 250. Blizzard's bug fixing team alone is probably larger than ZOS's entire programmer pool.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Its really not fair to compare ZOS to Blizzard, during WoW's heyday the Irvine studio(the principle studio working on WoW) had over 2000 employees, compared to ZOS which has around 250. Blizzard's bug fixing team alone is probably larger than ZOS's entire programmer pool.

Doesn't excuse the fact that this was reported more than 3 months ago, and still isn't fixed. Just like i reported back in september that flurry doesn't proc things triggered by melee attacks, including ravager and red diamond. Still not fixed.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Efficient Purge and unmorphed Purge doesnt work.

The Cleanse morph does.

According to Gina, its supposed to get fixed "next update" whatever that means.
  • Demra
    Demra
    ✭✭✭
    Well thank you for clarifying. I guess bugs are not being resolved very quickly but there is still no other game like ESO and this is most fun PVP I've ever had (except for maybe one other game) so I guess I can handle the occasional bug.