Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Channeled Acceleration

TimeDazzler
TimeDazzler
✭✭✭✭✭
Should not have a snare associated with the cast time. For reference imagine if the cast time of dark deal snared you by 50% for the duration that's how channeled acceleration is. Was hoping this ability would be good with all the movement speed nerfs but nope.
PC NA
Characters:
Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good call nerf dark deal
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *sees username*

Carry on

rip decibel
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with OP. The channel itself is a big draw back in PvP; a self snare is completely unnecessary
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, since this snares and dark deal doesn’t. Zos will aquire the 5 total brain cells they have and nerf dark deal so it will also snare while casting. Congratulations
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Okay, since this snares and dark deal doesn’t. Zos will aquire the 5 total brain cells they have and nerf dark deal so it will also snare while casting. Congratulations

Yes. Please people, DONT drag skills and sets that are well balanced into suggestions for buffs/nerfs of other skills and sets. ZOS regularly responds by gutting the good thing to match the bad things.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selfishly I would agree as I use it on my stamplar and love it but to be fair it is a really good buff it provides so I’ve begrudingly accepted the snare. I don’t think it would be balanced otherwise.
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that the post may come of as selfish but there is no need for there to be a self-snare. ZOS should not make dark deal snare they should just make channeled acceleration have your normal movement speed like dark deal.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC