The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show off your characters in winter outfits! (Pref Bosmer)

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I especially wanna see some jolly fat nords and adorable bosmer in winter outfits!
Edited by Aliyavana on December 10, 2018 9:09AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguards, Bretons, Imperials, Khajiit and Argonians are right out, clearly.
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭

Dammit you left out Orcs
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »

Dammit you left out Orcs

Orcs, aka Orsimer, are elves.

Somewhere I've got a bad quality picture of my Dunmer and my IRL friend's characters all dyed with red, white, and green armor for the first christmas we played ESO.
    Edited by VaranisArano on December 10, 2018 1:48AM
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    True, but he also asked for Nords and Bosmer in the post....even though the title says elves
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »

Dammit you left out Orcs

Orcs, aka Orsimer, are elves.

Somewhere I've got a bad quality picture of my Dunmer and my IRL friend's characters all dyed with red, white, and green armor for the first christmas we played ESO.

Even though orcs either downright deny it or take out their anger on elves and supporters of elves
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since you asked for Nords and Bosmer, here is my Dunmer! ha,ha

4pJ72yj.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My main (Nord Warden) in her winter coat.

S2lFVac.png
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jolly fat Nords you say?

Happy Holidays from one said Nord :)

3mJPLkc.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main is an Altmer who slays jolly fat nords. Does that count? For the Queen! :P

48361233_1018799634971054_9157130124888375296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=13123c03cd896b7717ec951cc1125660&oe=5C95DBE0
    Edited by mayasunrising on December 10, 2018 4:57AM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weaklings! Skyrim belongs to the nords!
    GR9QCuQ.jpg
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Dumac
    Dumac
    ✭✭
    Jolly fat Nords you say?

Happy Holidays from one said Nord :)

3mJPLkc.jpg

:open_mouth:

What is your hair/ all of your armour- please? Ive been in a Nord mood this week, and your character is all I want to be! D:

@Sheezabeast
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a winter hat:

hat.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostcaller heavy chest, belt, glove, and boots, Dreadhorn heavy legs, heavy Nord shoulders, Skyforge Hammer style weapons, Barbaric Windblown Hair.

@Dumac
    Edited by Sheezabeast on December 10, 2018 10:00AM
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main is an Altmer who slays jolly fat nords. Does that count? For the Queen! :P

48361233_1018799634971054_9157130124888375296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=13123c03cd896b7717ec951cc1125660&oe=5C95DBE0

Do you have a mask she can wear? :)

Altmer females...gah!
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    gBGt0kf.png
    NXS6wPm.gif
    HKTaOcE.png
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been no bosmer so far :/
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    This one is adorable Bosmer female. See how short? Send prizz please by mail so can pay many medical bills. Mauled by cats!

mlovfb.jpg
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    A drunk Nord walked in front of my camera, stumbling into my tripod as I was trying to take a winter photo
    1cApl66.jpg

PC/NA

RIP to the following:
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm pretty much the Grinch about winter/the holiday season and my characters do not "get festive" (including my Bosmers)

So they are all in their everyday looks B)>:)
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a grinch (I love the season, though not the actual "Christian" aspect - I just call it solstice celebrations), but I also don't like RL holidays etc. in my FRPGs.

As for just winter attire without the Christmas vibe.... well, I don't have any. It's not stuff I want so haven't bought any....
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does a Bosmer repost in Skinchanger count?

p8Q1TEs.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 11, 2018 12:57AM
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    My future crafter and beautiful orc
    we93jOR.jpg

And my future main celebrating the new skin
    asAeIzN.png
    PC/NA

RIP to the following: