Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Server status?

HollyQ502
I've tried numerous times to log in this morning and it keeps telling me the connection to the server timed out. Once I got to the character selection screen but hung when I tried to load my character. It's not my internet - my PS4 shows a successful network test. Is there something going on with the server?
  • Myrm
    Myrm
    ✭✭✭
    Rather than asking here, you can check for yourself the current status of the servers. :smile:

ESO Server Status
    PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • FLL200C
    FLL200C
    ✭✭
    I've been unable to log in this morning on PS4 NA also. I was successful at logging in on the PS4 EU server. So there must be something going on with the NA server.
  •  HollyQ502
    Myrm wrote: »
    Rather than asking here, you can check for yourself the current status of the servers. :smile:

ESO Server Status

Thank you, I did that too, and despite it showing green, I am unable to connect. I was hoping to bring it to the attention of someone who could do something about it.
    Edited by HollyQ502 on December 15, 2018 1:25PM