The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Storage Chests should be special furniture

Arato
Arato
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean, I have a lot of "special furniture" slots available across houses but no "special" furniture, and frankly too many "collectible" furniture items to be able to use them all, and I'd really like to not have to choose between displaying cool trophies that I've earned through gameplay, and functional storage space.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I wish they'd have their own catagory altogether so nothing would have to be sacrificed to place them
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I wish they'd have their own catagory altogether so nothing would have to be sacrificed to place them

Or that. I was just thinking of a compromise because there's only 2 special furnishings in the game but larger houses have like 10 special furnishings slots. But really having them share a category with what is supposed to be rewards for achievements and for ESO+ just feels wrong "here's some shiny statue of a god, courtesy of ZOS for being a loyal ESO+ member! Yeah, we know you won't actually use the thing in almost every home you have except the psijiic manor, but here have it anyway"
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’d rather just get rid of be furnishing classifications (special, collectable, etc) and just add everything together. If I want to add another monster bust at the expense of a bloody chair, I should be able too.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand the need for some decorations to be separate, I mean the 2 special furnishings that exist would cause a lot of lag if someone stacked a bunch of them in one location, and NPC's can also cause lag if you have a bunch in one location which is why special collectibles is separate.. but yeah.. collectibles and normal furnishings don't really have a reason for being separate.