Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show me your treasure room!

Left4Daud
Left4Daud
✭✭✭✭✭
My last post here looking for Sleek Creek inspiration was super helpful and nice so I thought I would try again! This time I'm looking for ideas and inspiration for a real proper treasure room, but I'd love to see anything you guys have come up with.

Please share those awesome treasure rooms!

Edited by Left4Daud on December 14, 2018 11:45AM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some, treasure can easily mean piles of coins and gemstones. But for me, it means collecting a variety of valuables from various cultures. To represent things you've done, places you've been.

oqdowlnhqebz.png

lojkq1za0l01.png

70no6w5zocb7.png

yj5xuuczpiji.png

4fjuewiwlt7v.png
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 14, 2018 6:17PM
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool, is that in the Hunter's Glade tower?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Very cool, is that in the Hunter's Glade tower?

It's actually the back room in Tel Galen. The door labels it "workshop". I label it "gallery". :P
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 14, 2018 10:22PM
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Tel Galen nice! I was sad they didn't bring that house back with all the others during the Black Friday sale. Thanks again for sharing your room :smile:
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Oh Tel Galen nice! I was sad they didn't bring that house back with all the others during the Black Friday sale. Thanks again for sharing your room :smile:

If I recall correctly, they brought it back earlier but raised the price on it.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.