The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extrem High Ping 999 and Warping

mxxo
mxxo
✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

i got a really serious problem with ESO since last patch. When i play the game, the ingame ping counter goes up to 999 then after a while it goes down (with short spikes up again) and ppl are warping around me and sometimes i cant use any skill for seconds or i am unable to interact with npcs for example.

I checked my whole system. I used different malware detection softwares: nothing. I deinstalled all Addons: no change. I tried repairing the game from launcher: no change.
Then i downloaded a programm which monitors ping and all trafic... everything fine. But as soon as i start ESO (and while i am in ESO) the ping goes up to 600-900 (in the monitoring programm). So it seems the problem is caused by ESO..

I really dont know what to do. But this makes my game unplayable. Help would be appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.