Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Royalty, social trading guild, active discord, 470+ members, PvE and PvP

• shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Hi, I'd love an invite as I need a trading guild,

I've ported over from PC this week, and I did 2 things there, PvP and make money, I'm almost CP 160 and now needing to make lots of gold, I was making 500k a week on PC and I'll miss my treasure trove lol.

PSN Blood-Myth-
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great @shauny.gibbsb16_ESO We will get you an invite sent out shortly. Hope you enjoy Dark Royalty.
  • iia
    iia
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I would like to join, please invite if you have space. :)
    PSN: iia-ni
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @iia I will get you an invite sent out soon. Feel free to stop by our Discord or guild chat if you need anything. Welcome to Dark Royalty :)
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    Semi-newbie here, just crossed CP160 on my first character. Am looking for an active trading guild, send me an invite if you still have slots :)
    PSN same as username btw.
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried sending you an invite @chaoseater99 but it said you need to leave a guild first as you are in too many. Let me know if you need another invite sent. 👍
    Edited by sedi on November 19, 2018 11:05PM
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    sedi wrote: »
    I tried sending you an invite @chaoseater99 but it said you need to leave a guild first as you are in too many. Let me know if you need another invite sent. 👍

@sedi Oh damn, need to leave a few... I will post here again after I clear a slot and let you know :smile:
    Edited by chaoseater99 on November 20, 2018 10:35AM
  • Edrik
    Edrik
    ✭✭
    Hi, looking for an active trading and pve guild. Could I get an invite please. PSN: Clausel008
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will get you an invite sent out later @edthompson008b16_ESO

Any questions please drop by our Discord or Guild Chat. Hope you enjoy Dark Royalty.
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    @sedi cleared up a slot, am good to receive that invite any time now :smiley:
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great @chaoseater99 Will send it out later today. Enjoy Dark Royalty.
  • bloodydeluxe
    bloodydeluxe
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an active guild

Psn id is bloodydeluxe
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll get an invite sent out today @bloodydeluxe Welcome to Dark Royalty
  • WolfSage
    WolfSage
    Soul Shriven
    Wolf-Sage22
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just sent you an invite @WolfSage Welcome to Dark Royalty
  • sirburus
    sirburus
    Hi I'm new to ESO EU, could I get an invite please? PSN: sirburus

Thanks~
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course @sirburus I’ll make sure we get you an invite sent out soon. Any questions stop by our Discord or ask in Guild chat. We have players of all levels that are more then happy to help. Enjoy Dark Royalty
    Edited by sedi on December 4, 2018 4:49PM
  • Nyjunjin
    Nyjunjin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, this one just came back to ESO, currently leveling a stamina warden and looking for an active guild :] I'd like to join your guild and discord, even though I am still kinda new to the game and have to get into all those mechanics :D I'd consider myself active, however cannot play on a daily basis but I try to at least login daily :) PSN: Nyjunjin
    Warm sands and pleasant journeys, friends! :)
  • stanthony1979
    stanthony1979
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get invite? :)
    PSN: TotoroDog
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    @Nyjunjin and @stanthony1979 invites coming up!

Remember to also join our discord server, and enjoy Dark Royalty!
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Quizz
    Quizz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I have recently joined the PS4 version of the game and am looking for a trading guild. :) My PSN is Quizz1cal. Hopefully we'll be in touch!
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will make sure you get an invite @Quizz Hope you enjoy Dark Royalty.
  • Modernn
    Modernn
    Hello! Could i get an inv pls if possible
    PSN neo_noir-jawoma
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite will go out today @Modernn Welcome to Dark Royalty. Any questions feel free to join our Discord or ask in Guild chat.
  • NineEightNine
    NineEightNine
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, sedi

Me and a friend are new to the game and we're looking for a friendly pve guild that will be able to help us along our journey.

My PSN ID - Nine-Eight-Nine
    Friends ID - HugoPinch

Look forward to hearing from you :)
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @NineEightNine We have players of all levels that tackle most content regularly. We have arranged trials groups and an active Discord that you can join if you have any questions or just want to chat.
    We have some excellent guild halls with all crafting tables, Mundas stones, transmute stations, and practice dummies etc as well as master crafters who can help you with equipment and build advice.

I will get you an invite sent out today.

Welcome to Dark Royalty
    Edited by sedi on December 17, 2018 9:37AM
  • Rotorfire
    Rotorfire
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, new player on PS4 EU and would love an invite. PSN ID: DramaticTwist . Thanks a mil!
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite will go out shortly @Rotorfire Enjoy Dark Royalty and feel free to stop by our discord if you need any advice. 🙂
  • theninthwall
    theninthwall
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join if possible

PSN: mrchippyvan

• TheTrueSpartanJax
    TheTrueSpartanJax
    Soul Shriven
    TheTrueSpartanJax my PSN ID.