Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snowy Items

reoskit
reoskit
✭✭✭✭✭
Unless they've stated otherwise, you currently cannot get your grabby hands on those snowy fir trees and bushes, unless you steal them from your Snowglobe house... I think there's one(?) in the housing editor crown store.

So, idea!

Put em in the loot boxes we get for New Life! Flood the market for all I care; some folks are going to want to make forests.
Edited by reoskit on December 6, 2018 2:07PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to be abe to buy them (or obtain them in some other way, ideally) for other properties, I agree.

Also, would be nice to be able to obtain fir trees without snow, as well.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 8, 2018 1:55PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea as I am salty af about the snowy trees being unavailable. Sure ZO$ sell us blobs of snow but make it impossible to have snowy trees. Brilliant. GG.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• mareeelb16_ESO
    mareeelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes pleazzze

I really want to be able to furnish my snowglobe garden but at the moment I'm grasping at straws... the mesh models already exist obviously as the trees are peppered around Eastmarch and within the current furnishings.

Maybe the luxury furnisher could provide some at a seasonally charitable price?!
    Edited by mareeelb16_ESO on December 8, 2018 4:45PM
  • thirdgirl
    thirdgirl
    ✭✭
    Excellent idea! So is putting them on the luxury furnisher. However it happens, we need more of those trees! I want a snowy forest in my snow globe. And maybe even somewhere else too...
  • thirdgirl
    thirdgirl
    ✭✭
    And yes to the non snowy fir trees too. Have definitely been feeling the lack of those.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Would be nice to be abe to buy them (or obtain them in some other way, ideally) for other properties, I agree.

.....coming soon, to an expensive furniture pack near you!

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

You forgot "crown exclusive" - or maybe that was implied. ;)
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »

No... crown *gem* exclusive ;)
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I love all the snowy trees in the snow globe. I really hope they become available in other ways because they are just gorgeous!
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »

No... crown *gem* exclusive ;)

Touche. Smh.