Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fair prices on the community designed T-shirts

PeterUnlustig
PeterUnlustig
✭✭✭✭
Screenshot_2018-12-12-19-50-05.png

This price seems okay i guess and somehow zenimax needs to finance their excellent pvp servers. I mean who can resist that offer it even comes with a coupon.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bargain at 10 times the price.

I will take 4 please, I a couple billion burning a hole in my vault.
    Edited by Nestor on December 24, 2018 4:51PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be aware that these might be downgraded from cotton to nylon due to material shortage.

#Canvasgate >:)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a heads up that emails with the discount code have started going out to everyone eligible to purchase the t-shirt.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up that emails with the discount code have started going out to everyone eligible to purchase the t-shirt.

hopefully the discount code is for 99.999999 percent off the original price of a bazillion euros...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you add one to your basket, delete it, then add it again the price drops to a mere 369,749,580.67 EUR

I'm ordering one now then before it goes back up to full price... :o
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you add one to your basket, delete it, then add it again the price drops to a mere 369,749,580.67 EUR

Make sure you're following the instructions here, except go to the right website at help.elderscrollsonline.com ;)

Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • nikefootball1eb17_ESO
    nikefootball1eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Seriously tho what is that price in a not elven currency?
    [pc/eu] @koatmosphere
  • ArcAngel
    ArcAngel
    ✭✭

Make sure you're following the instructions here, except go to the right website at help.elderscrollsonline.com ;)

Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno, what if we cannot log into the help.elderscrollsonline.com?

The last time I raised it was two months ago where Billie passed it to the Web Team to check my account, never heard anything back.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5528811/#Comment_5528811

Edited by ArcAngel on December 12, 2018 8:52PM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I add the shirt to my cart.
    I edit the cart.
    I enter the voucher.

I get - Your shopping cart does not contain any products - message. Only when two t-shirts are in the cart, the site allows me to edit the order. Reducing the q. 2 to 1 makes this message appear again.

EU portal.

And oh, have trouble logging in to help.elderscrollsonline.com via Firefox. Only Chrome works for me.
    Edited by maboleth on December 12, 2018 9:17PM
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't it a bit early for April Fools? When I mentioned the T-Shirt e-mail and then the amount of money it was going for, my guildies honestly thought I had been linked to a scam site. =X Even I was doubting myself for a moment.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So what is its ACTUAL price and why this silly 4 mil nonsense?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also sad to see that only EU customers have a free shipping. Otherwise, shipping is a whooping 21eur for a tee. With the shirt at 15e, it's 36eur total for me.

Forget it. :(
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    So what is its ACTUAL price and why this silly 4 mil nonsense?

@AlienSlof $14.99

I am in Canada, so can't see shipping costs because it's telling me it won't ship to Canada. Apparently this is being looked into .
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actual price (NA) is $14.99 plus 6 bucks economy shipping. With my state tax my total outlay is $21.89.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The actual price after the code is $14.99 in USD
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a little bit of trouble getting to the right place to find my code. But I now have my shirt on order!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be cautious.. you know... it is Bethesda store... this T-shirt might be made out of nylon and not canvas.
    One can never be sure :D
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't even do a promotional event properly.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    fyi if there is only one price (the one with the code) then there is no discount price just a price :smile:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one of those codes and ordered the shirt. I admit I checked with my credit card company to make sure they charged me the correct amount. (ahem) :smiley:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    fyi if there is only one price (the one with the code) then there is no discount price just a price :smile:

fyi its 14.99 plus 6 bucks shipping so its priced like the vast majority of all retail t-shirts are priced, or thereabouts.
  • xcalibur007
    xcalibur007
    ✭✭
    I got the code. However, I can't order because they don't ship to Canada. 🙁
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cant login to the site linked in the email - can login anywhere else...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

hopefully the discount code is for 99.999999 percent off the original price of a bazillion euros...

I'm afraid it's only like 99.999997 % off.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't get past the login page.

Edit: Finally got through the process on Edge rather than Firefox.
    Edited by whitecrow on December 13, 2018 1:56AM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may have seemed funny in some ZOS meeting, but considering the amount of fraud in the world, it is reckless. All it would take is one hacker (also just thinking it's funny) and ZOS takes another PR hit.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If these were underpants, I would buy few
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a) what are the materials ? where are the materials from ? how are they produced ?

b) Where are the shirts produced ? whom by ? in what conditions ?

c) if the price is "fair", is the workers' pay fair as well ?
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is supposed to be cute you lost me. All it does is make it look like zos doesn't want to sell more than one shirt per player.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the mail too. However I'm not sure if I will order it since I was locked out of the event (just as most of Europe).