The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone having problems logging into the PTS?

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
For the whole day it's been unexpected internal error, done restarts, repairs, etc nothing seems to be working. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Try now, you should be able to log in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    I am unable to log in to the latest PTS update. The update went fine as per usual. I select my characters just fine. Get in to the loading screen. At the point its getting close to being in game. The eso loading icon on the loading screen stops spinning indefinitely it seems. 5+ mins every time before i hit Alt+F4

Help pls anyone?
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted my add on folder that i copied across from the live folder. I also deleted the shadercache.cooked file and im now in the PTS
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrpaxman wrote: »
    I am unable to log in to the latest PTS update. The update went fine as per usual. I select my characters just fine. Get in to the loading screen. At the point its getting close to being in game. The eso loading icon on the loading screen stops spinning indefinitely it seems. 5+ mins every time before i hit Alt+F4

Help pls anyone?

This happened to me, also. Before selecting what character you want to play, click on the addon option on the left and disable all out of date addons. One of the addons is really messing with the PTS login. I'm not sure what one it is.. but disabling the out of date ones worked for me. I hope this helps you.