Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poem: Cracked Hearts

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
Two in a tale made of races akin
made borne of a story of struggles within

for how can two dream to be together
if one is lost by the thought of forever?

The story is cursed and even blind eye
could recite prophecy of love that may die

one drawn to power of sword and sun
the other to knowledge till the mind's undone

And yet inside of two broken life-heaps
is a magical power; hearts and their beats

So races akin yet different will find
a new devotion and rewired mind.

A dedication to the odd romantic feelings between a character of mine and the character of an old friend. :)

I would love to post more poems about my characters and such here... maybe a couple story snippets or letters between them. Anyone interested? :heart:
Edited by kadochka on November 5, 2018 10:23PM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writing something for this character.. hope to post it later!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty good! I’d make a forum topic about my vampire son but... eh
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!
    (Lol, speakin of vampire, I just made a new char.. he's gonna be a vamp and I was gonna write something for him, too!! What's your vamp like?)

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »

Eee! Thanks!
    (Lol, speakin of vampire, I just made a new char.. he's gonna be a vamp and I was gonna write something for him, too!! What's your vamp like?)
    So I made my vampire son when I was playing Skyrim, long story short before he turned into a vampire he became Molag’s champion after wandering in an abandoned house and killing some people, then he later found his way to Harkon’s castle. Since it was a day before Molag’s summoning day, he got turned by the Prince himself (I read way too many Reddit posts about Molag, rip) and got the ability to turn into a vampire lord- though he’s basically the “runt of the litter”. As “payment” for his vampirism, Molag took a huge portion of his soul as claim-age for when Rei finally died. A month later, he got nearly killed by Harkon after a disbute about blocking out the sun turned violent, got part of his left ear torn off, got to recover and got exiled. A year later he began living in Coldharbour, which ended with him living there for two hundred years. It wasn’t great, and he even grew to despise the Prince; but he formed a plan to get out and barely managed to escape when he could.

Because of this, he became a bit distrusting and cautious to some vampires, but he’s mainly soft-hearted, cowardly and occasionally paranoid. He normally doesn’t kill humans or feed on them, unless he’s extremely hungry or his life is threatened; instead he tends to feed on animals blood.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!
    So I made my vampire son when I was playing Skyrim, long story short before he turned into a vampire he became Molag’s champion after wandering in an abandoned house and killing some people, then he later found his way to Harkon’s castle. Since it was a day before Molag’s summoning day, he got turned by the Prince himself (I read way too many Reddit posts about Molag, rip) and got the ability to turn into a vampire lord- though he’s basically the “runt of the litter”. As “payment” for his vampirism, Molag took a huge portion of his soul as claim-age for when Rei finally died. A month later, he got nearly killed by Harkon after a disbute about blocking out the sun turned violent, got part of his left ear torn off, got to recover and got exiled. A year later he began living in Coldharbour, which ended with him living there for two hundred years. It wasn’t great, and he even grew to despise the Prince; but he formed a plan to get out and barely managed to escape when he could.

Because of this, he became a bit distrusting and cautious to some vampires, but he’s mainly soft-hearted, cowardly and occasionally paranoid. He normally doesn’t kill humans or feed on them, unless he’s extremely hungry or his life is threatened; instead he tends to feed on animals blood.

Nice! Amazing story!!
    (Mine's so under-developed, all I know is he's been a vampire for awhile, and he acts more like a traditional vampire (or incubus).. like he can hover, charm, maybe erase some memories.. He's very flirty and likes to mess with both genders (females preferred) but he has a neutral heart; he'll do whatever benefits him best.)

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    (Mine's so under-developed, all I know is he's been a vampire for awhile, and he acts more like a traditional vampire (or incubus).. like he can hover, charm, maybe erase some memories.. He's very flirty and likes to mess with both genders (females preferred) but he has a neutral heart; he'll do whatever benefits him best.)
    Thanks!
    Yours sounds good though!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

:3 !
    I also started sketching a Khajiit character (she wouldn't be in the game, purely for story) named Kah'mika-zi, who may be his girlfriend.. who either won't mind him, ahem, visiting other people, or maybe they just fight alot. With her personality, seems more the former.

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

I also started sketching a Khajiit character (she wouldn't be in the game, purely for story) named Kah'mika-zi, who may be his girlfriend.. who either won't mind him, ahem, visiting other people, or maybe they just fight alot. With her personality, seems more the former.
    I had a dumb idea to give Rei a Dremora friend in Coldharbour, but the Dremora had been ordered to be his bodyguard so he didn’t get killed. At first the Dremora hated the idea, abandoning the poor vampire and leaving him “to the wolves” in a sense, but slowly grew to tolerate Rei.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

I had a dumb idea to give Rei a Dremora friend in Coldharbour, but the Dremora had been ordered to be his bodyguard so he didn’t get killed. At first the Dremora hated the idea, abandoning the poor vampire and leaving him “to the wolves” in a sense, but slowly grew to tolerate Rei.

That's not stupid! That's actually pretty cool! :smiley:

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

I’m calling the Dremora Vriaite
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

Nice!

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

Nice!
    Omg I kinda forgot about this thread but thanks!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eee! Thanks!

Nice! Amazing story!!
    Thanks!

Nice!
    Omg I kinda forgot about this thread but thanks!
    No problem, lol!