Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Vendor December 7th, 2018

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
More Signs for Banker, Merchant and Stablemaster in small, plus Transmute Banners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0iYoDmmHY
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So lame... When will real luxury stuff come back?
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭

Not only that, but I hope that when it catches up to where it ended last year we don't repeat again with one new item. It should be 100% new items every year, by doing repeats of last years Luxury Vendor items it really takes the luxury, uniqueness, and one of a kind special item away. It should be "get it now, or you miss out" type items.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not only that, but I hope that when it catches up to where it ended last year we don't repeat again with one new item. It should be 100% new items every year, by doing repeats of last years Luxury Vendor items it really takes the luxury, uniqueness, and one of a kind special item away. It should be "get it now, or you miss out" type items.

This would be incredibly unfair to new players of the game. Adding one new item at a time, while allowing the rest to still be sold is adequate. They are still quite unique as you don't have to see another players home at all, and the "one of a kind" feel of the item in your own home is not impacted by someone else owning it at a later date.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭

This would be incredibly unfair to new players of the game. Adding one new item at a time, while allowing the rest to still be sold is adequate. They are still quite unique as you don't have to see another players home at all, and the "one of a kind" feel of the item in your own home is not impacted by someone else owning it at a later date.

I see your point as well. And while in my response I didn't think of the new player option, but rather that items would still be sold in Guild Traders. You have a point too! There is another option to those who have been gathering since Day One, then would be instead of One single new item, perhaps two or three. Then it gives something for everyone. The old stuff the new players missed out on, and new stuff for those who have the old already.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't recall the name, but someone posted an idea about adding an assistant to the luxury trader like they did with the master writ vendor. The assistant could sell the old items on a rotating basis and the luxury trader could sell all new rotating items.

I am glad that the old items returned, as I didn't have as much gold and wasn't that far into housing when the first sets of items were available. So, I didn't buy the wedding or fishing items, for example. So I was glad to pick them up when they cam around again, rather than paying the 1M gold prices players were charging for these items.

That said, it has kind of become a drag when it's gotten into items I did purchase. But, the new items have been nice additions and I really feel that new players should have a chance at these items without having to pay the inflated prices at guild traders - new players don't have a lot of gold.

ETA: I was really hoping for the Jewelry Crafting banners, but we got Transmute banners instead. :/
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 12, 2018 6:23PM