Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Enchanted Snow Globe House

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally finished my Snow globe house, it feels like it took a long time, but most of it was spent trying to animate a friggin’ carousel :smiley: It was lot of fun to decorate, because I like snowy landscapes, and I wanted to finish it early so that I could enjoy the atmosphere during the New Life festival. Here is a video and a few screenshots—I got a kick from my character’s costume and the Jester’s walk around the grounds :smile:

zdBLJhX.jpg

ckCcGVZ.jpg

XJBC4gV.jpg

LURsiTN.jpg

3IIB73g.jpg

ZNOINI4.jpg

6PzOHDV.jpg

PEjfKVw.jpg

VqMOw4z.jpg

9CtF7o2.jpg
Edited by Jaimeh on December 9, 2018 3:02PM
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    What a cheery, festive home! I love your merry go round too! Great job.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much @Alexsae! :smile: The merry-go-round took a lot of hair pulling, I mean, patience, to build and rotate, so I'm glad you liked it!
    Edited by Jaimeh on December 11, 2018 8:53PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a delightful winter wonderland - brrr! But plenty of warm and cozy spots inside. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a delightful winter wonderland - brrr! But plenty of warm and cozy spots inside. :)

Haha, potion freezing temperatures for sure :smiley: Thank you so much!
    Edited by Jaimeh on December 11, 2018 8:53PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It´s awesome! I love the pool! Only would have added some kind of smoke effect to reflect the wáter isn´t icy ;)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It´s awesome! I love the pool! Only would have added some kind of smoke effect to reflect the wáter isn´t icy ;)

Thank you so much! :blush: I have the 'indoril incense' in the pool, so the smoke comes out from the surface, to show it's like a hot spring, but it's not very visible in the pics/video--I'd have added more to make it super toasty if the item slots weren't capped ^^
    Edited by Jaimeh on December 8, 2018 8:36PM
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this with us Jaimeh. I'm going to check it out in person, as I'm curious to see how your merry-go-round looks when in motion. I'll have to turn a blind eye to the horse/animal skewering! lol

You've done a fabulous job! I love the spa, and think it's a great use of the water.
    The inside welcomes you in after a cold day. Lovely!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Sharalei! :heart: You are welcome to visit whenever you like, hit me with a friend invite, or whisper! Haha, I was also feeling bad about the skewering, so I told myself the top and bottom part of the poles are attached to the horses magically--that's my explanation for all the things that look wonky/disobey the laws of physics in the house :smiley:
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Horse kabobs!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    Horse kabobs!

They are magical, it doesn't hurt--that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :lol:
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely adorable!
    Love the working carousel and the warmth you brought to the home!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Delphinia! :heart: Funny story about the carousel; it took around 100 slots to make, and some time to figure out how to animate, and when I finally managed it, I was so excited I showed it to a friend of mine, who then saw it and said cool-like: 'eh, that's a tiny carousel'... :lol:
    Edited by Jaimeh on December 10, 2018 5:06PM
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I like that hot tub!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    Ooh, I like that hot tub!

Thank you! :blush: It was the first idea that came to my mind when I was thinking about the water outside the house. I wish I could have made it a little bit more elaborate, but, alas, slot limit and all :sweat_smile:
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    So adorbs! I love the merry-go-round!
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters