The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Abandoned Dueling Arena Ruin

Hazehopper
Hazehopper
✭✭
https://youtu.be/7khjyB7GSzM

On this stormy day, I show you this ancient dueling arena I've built in Mathiisen Manor. What are your thoughts?

Note: I've built the arena wall stone by stone and that will cause a glitch when someone is feared in duels for instance. Too bad. Maybe that's the reason that it is 'abandoned'...
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's awesome. I'm pretty sure I have been to a Roman ruin that looks alot like your arena. Building it block for block was the right choice.

So, I have this friend that's a bit of a narcissist. He's been bugging me to duel. Doesn't do well against me and blames it on not having gold gear, etc., even though he's always better geared than I am. So... what is the glitch exactly???
  • Hazehopper
    Hazehopper
    ✭✭
    That's awesome. I'm pretty sure I have been to a Roman ruin that looks alot like your arena. Building it block for block was the right choice.

So, I have this friend that's a bit of a narcissist. He's been bugging me to duel. Doesn't do well against me and blames it on not having gold gear, etc., even though he's always better geared than I am. So... what is the glitch exactly???

Great to hear that it looks like the Roman ruin you have visited!

The glitch works as follow: there are some skills that will 'fear' the opponent, leaving them useless and they flee for a few seconds. When that happens, you can run through the wall of the arenaring, which I have built block for block. And then you are stuck, so that is pretty sad.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hazehopper wrote: »

Great to hear that it looks like the Roman ruin you have visited!

The glitch works as follow: there are some skills that will 'fear' the opponent, leaving them useless and they flee for a few seconds. When that happens, you can run through the wall of the arenaring, which I have built block for block. And then you are stuck, so that is pretty sad.

Your sad is my perfect! Nothing funnier than feeding a him real reasons to complain. The vent recording will be epic!!!

He's not a complete narcissist, and at the core a decent person. There are just not very many personality traits that you can exploit into unbelievable levels of funny.