Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cooking station / Oven

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
Is the cooking station that looks a bit like a rustic pizza/bread oven available as furnishing?
As an example, it's the cooking station in the Crossroads inn, Belkarth.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Not one that actually functions as a cooking station. There is an oven which does not even have fire in it.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, as of now, there are only 3 items that are functional provisioning stations (as far as I can remember):

1. basic provisioning station that can be purchased for 35 writ vouchers or for ?? Crowns;
    2. clockwork provisioning station for ?? crowns; and
    3. blazing fire logs (or whatever they're called) from the New Life furnishing pack for 4000 crowns (or individually for 2,700 crowns).
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire has an awesome piece of furniture that could be an oven.

We need both the Redguard one and the one in Murkmire to be Crafting Ovens.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Unfortunately, as of now, there are only 3 items that are functional provisioning stations (as far as I can remember):

1. basic provisioning station that can be purchased for 35 writ vouchers or for ?? Crowns;
    3. blazing fire logs (or whatever they're called) from the New Life furnishing pack for 4000 crowns (or individually for 2,700 crowns).

Also the cauldron from the Witches Festival, which made me really happy. But it's just stupid that we don't have the Redguard oven or a version of the Redguard Grill that actually works as a provisioning station.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Also the cauldron from the Witches Festival, which made me really happy. But it's just stupid that we don't have the Redguard oven or a version of the Redguard Grill that actually works as a provisioning station.

Ah yes! I had thought of that pack, but only remembered the alchemy station from it.

I (and many others) would also like to see some of the oven options introduced with Morrowind.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 12, 2018 6:28PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They day we have pizza in Tamriel I´ll want to actually live there.
  • Foxpaw93_ESO
    Foxpaw93_ESO
    ✭✭
    There are amazing cooking stations in hews bane and vivec as well that everyone has been wanting for ages now.
    Edited by Foxpaw93_ESO on December 13, 2018 12:26AM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, in short... No
    Because ZOS believes the way to make housing a successful element if the game is;
    - overcharge for everything
    - don't bring out the things being asked for
    - leave unworkable limits in place
    - drip feed new furniture once per quarter and forego all the things actually being requested.
    - lock craftable furniture behind ridiculously unobtainable rng.
    - focus on huge manors which are impossible to decorate within the item limits.
    - let all the QoL features to modders like RK
    - offer a very limited supply of structural items and focus instead on offering 200 different types of boulders.
    Have I missed anything??
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Have I missed anything??

- add one highly requested item, but place it in a huge limited time furnishing pack, and make it ridiculously priced to purchase separately.

Edited by anadandy on December 13, 2018 2:48PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Have I missed anything??

- add one highly requested item, but place it in a huge limited time furnishing pack, and make it ridiculously priced to purchase separately.

Yes @anadandy how could I omit that one?! This one particularly annoys me. It worse than not listening!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Redguard oven, the Vvardenfell stove, AND the Murkmire oven should all be available as provisioning stations. Maybe ZOS thinks it would be imbalanced to have too many of a single crafting station? I dunno. But aesthetics, for me, are an important enough factor to merit having so many different cooking stations.