The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamplar pvp build

• Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »
    BuildMan wrote: »
    I always figured stamplar would be good running

2piece bloodspawn
    5 nmg (body)
    5 pariah

Lots of ult regen, gives you the major fracture you miss, and lots of defense in 5 medium.

yea i hear ya on that, but how would stam sustain be? seems like recovery would be very low

I figured with dubious + rune you should be good. You can stand your ground better because of pariah.
    PvP needs more love.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Fury/Sprig/Bloodspawn

why would you run spriggan over night mothers gaze on a class that doesnt have access to major fracture unless you run 1hs pierce armor / ransack?
    for the 2/3/4 pieces? sure ...

Because NMG gives *** stats, it procs on crits, and it can be cleansed. Spriggans gives 2 max stam bonuses which makes it more appealing and a straight up better choice in no cp. Spriggan is also up 100% of the time.

NMG only beats Spriggan in 1v1.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Fury/Sprig/Bloodspawn

why would you run spriggan over night mothers gaze on a class that doesnt have access to major fracture unless you run 1hs pierce armor / ransack?
    for the 2/3/4 pieces? sure ...

They are with in like 1-3% dmg of each other.. spriggan would be more sustain cause more stam.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on December 1, 2018 8:43PM
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    do you think ravager/ cyro ward sets could work well together? or ravager bone pirate be better?
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    bump
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    do you think ravager/ cyro ward sets could work well together? or ravager bone pirate be better?

ravager and bone pirate is a great set up. i have experimented with so many set ups and keep coming back to that same old good combo. cant go wrong with it. can do troll king + heavy for super tanky, or medium + slimecraw for nasty damage.
  • HackTheMinotaur
    HackTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar got some amazing buffs in Murkmire, don’t let anyone fool you.

Minor AND major protection? 400+ extra stam regen on the new rune? Not to mention the 50% resist boost rune got the previous patch.

This is my favorite stam class to play by far. Here is my latest build:

https://youtu.be/8iAdbXlkZ7Q
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro ward bp I’d go 3 protective
    Bp impreg is go 3 infused

Think my favorite right now is ravager/Cyrodiils ward. When they proc , its panic time. My CW still has a couple swift on it that I will probably take protective when I get the stones
    Edited by technohic on December 5, 2018 4:14AM
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Think my favorite right now is ravager/Cyrodiils ward. When they proc , its panic time. My CW still has a couple swift on it that I will probably take protective when I get the stones

how is your stam sustain with ravager and cyro ward? and do you have enough max stam?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

how is your stam sustain with ravager and cyro ward? and do you have enough max stam?

Max stam is low so I'd be tempted to stay a little squishy when I transmute those jewels and live near LOS. Running all damage glyphs and recovery is right at 2k on an Argonian with immiv/health/stam pots. Blood spawn gives me see one of that recovery as well.

Still waiting to see racial pass this next patch as last I ran stamplar with ravager and shackle on a red guard and it was fine for sustain with a bit more stam.

EDIT: Tweaked it a bit by finally getting one swift transmuted to robust, changed jewelry glyphs to all recovery, dropped recovery from food to just run max health and max stam. Switched my 1h/shield to an infused agility (since ravage nor CW really help there)bow with weapon damage since I don't really need defile from bash now. 1H and shield might be better overall but I just always like having some range with POTL and javelin and thats where I can get a little major expedition. Running cost poisons on 2H front bar. Now at about 33000 front bar and 34500 back bar on agility bow where POTL is, around 26-27k health in cyrodiil, 2k recovery.

Basically what I am going for is when I close, going to be a lot of pressure and damage to put someone on the defensive, and defiles and poisons will make it hard to turn it around. Just enough ranged to where I can harrass without having to go charging anywhere near a zerg since bloodspawn is my only defensive set.
    Edited by technohic on December 5, 2018 3:06PM
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭

Stamplar got some amazing buffs in Murkmire, don’t let anyone fool you.

Minor AND major protection? 400+ extra stam regen on the new rune? Not to mention the 50% resist boost rune got the previous patch.

This is my favorite stam class to play by far. Here is my latest build:

https://youtu.be/8iAdbXlkZ7Q

nice build. you look like you are vampire too arent you?
    did you think about pariah instead of brass?
    Edited by HansProlo on December 11, 2018 5:06PM