Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another set to think about

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
2: weapon damage
3: spell damage
4: max stam and mag
5: You have an x% chance to take a random 3 negative effects on you and reflect them back to your attacker. The reflected negative effects are y% as potent

This will be proced on initial hit, not for each tick
Edited by JobooAGS on December 10, 2018 3:19PM

Another set to think about 22 votes

Yes, here is x and y
13%
ZelosESO_NightingaleStarlock 3 votes
Yes here is x and y, but let me change the 2-4 piece
0%
No this set is not needed
31%
GilvothJoker99StigantPuzzlenutsStarlight_KnightBooPerScOOperMcSaban 7 votes
No, this set is op
18%
SchattenfluegelT3hasiangodLupaiDonny_Vito 4 votes
Other, I have a better idea
0%
Sweetrolls
36%
YamiKurukuMolydeusSkyvertexmocapRagnarock41JobooAGSkarekizHallowedUndead 8 votes
  • HallowedUndead
    Sweetrolls
    TBH, reflecting effects sounds cool, so no complaints here.

Now, i want my sweetroll.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No this set is not needed
    i don't like to gamble, if its meant for the enemy, then let it go To the enemy, and not me.
    not even by chance.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, this set is op
    i don't like to gamble, if its meant for the enemy, then let it go To the enemy, and not me.
    not even by chance.

The life of a Sorc in a DK world right now. I'm always losing the gamble that my attacks will actually land and not be reflected back. Would love to see some other effects be reflected back on the DK. Wings on Wings on Wings.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really care for the ESO mantra of providing powerful bonuses for doing the least amount of effort imaginable.

I find it appalling that what should be the strongest proc condition in the game (killing enemies) often boasts the weakest boosts.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is interesting.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, here is x and y
    x=15% y=100%
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX