The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thanks for everything but performance has destroyed everything. GL everyone and merry christmas!

• Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The guy comes to express his feelings about his experience and ppl say bullcrap about "oH aNoThEr iM QuIiTtIng ThReAd" or telling him to improve his connection, this wraps up 90% of eso community: 15 yo brats that cant have a mature conversation even if their lives depend on it.

Btw i can relate, I have the best connection available in my country and ESO still lags, every other multiplayer runs smooth as heck.

GL on your next games OP, hope you find one with more mature ppl and a company that actually cares for their customers

You defend a quitting thread, which isn't even allowed on the forums? I can think of 10 other more constructive ways to complain about how this game runs.

But if you think we all are 15 year old brats, I'm gonna quote one of our beloved ZOS staff: "You know you don't have to be here right?" :trollface:
    Edited by Vildebill on December 10, 2018 1:55PM
    EU PC
  • Locnaar
    Locnaar
    ✭✭✭
    In b4 lock
    former GM All's Faire Trading Guild

beta tester Jan 2014

overheard in Reaper's Marsh (random brigand) "I only kill people who kill people, 'cause killin' people is wrong ..."
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We understand that sometimes people will leave these forums, and want to post a “goodbye” or “quitting” thread. Generally, we have found that “goodbye” and “quitting” threads have a tendency to go downhill fast. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.