The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Story Of Nany Katman , Prisoner of War at Castle Brindle.

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭

```Nany Katman is taken by surprise one day by an elite force of Aldmeri Dominion.

The Grand Warlord General Approaches and his team of 30 Soldiers all surround Nany Katman in a vicious circle.

"Grand Warlord General"
[Prisoner!! On you Feet! Today you answer for the war crimes against Aldmeri and Her people. You will Answer for your heinous crimes and be sentenced to death to horrible too mention]

"Nany Katman"
[Slowly opens her eyes, rises from her knees. Looking directly upwards and started to sing]
{{♬♪♫ TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD! EACH ONE WISHING THEY WERE DEAD!!♬♪♫}}```

(This befouled the minds of the Aldmeri Soldiers)

(Nany Katman let out a heart startling battle cry and smited the Earth with a mighty blow from Dawn Breaker Instantly killing all 30 Aldmeri Soldiers surrounding her in a vicious cirle! Only the Grand Warlord Aldmeri General survived, taking him by surprise that he grew a yellow streak down his back and urinated in his heavy armor greaves. He quickly ran away never to be heard from again. Meanwhile with all the confusion all that remained was a cloud of smoke with maniacal laughter echoing as it appears that Nany Katman had escaped her captors that day)

{{♬♪♫ TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD! EACH ONE WISHING THEY WERE DEAD!!♬♪♫}}```

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419859/evolution-of-nany-katman
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaz has been taken over by Publius.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche