The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

link account to steam

yokota
yokota
Soul Shriven
So back in 2016 I linked my eso account to a steam account that wasn't mine by mistake.

I opened a ticket and the support team unliked the accounts for me.

Now due to an international credit card problem I no longer can subscribe to the eso plus and for that I wanted to link my eso account to my steam account because there I can use the currency of my country.

My question is if I buy a new copy of the game on the steam, would I be able to link my existent eso account? Or the only way is starting everything over?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If your version of The Elder Scrolls Online was not purchased through Steam, you will not be able to link your Steam account to your existing ESO account without purchasing a new copy of the game on the Steam platform first.

If you had previously purchased The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam and want to link your Steam account to your ESO account, you can do so by launching the game from Steam. Further details can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • QueenDarkcloud
    QueenDarkcloud
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I have almost the exact problem. I mistakenly linked my account to a Steam Account that isn't mine and I need help unlinking it. And I can't send a Support Ticket. Is there a way for someone to help me?
    Edited by QueenDarkcloud on December 8, 2018 10:08PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello I have almost the exact problem. I mistakenly linked my account to a Steam Account that isn't mine and I need help unlinking it. And I can't send a Support Ticket. Is there a way for someone to help me?

The only way to unlink is through a Support ticket, @QueenDarkcloud.

Try using a different web browser on the Support home page ...