Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Christmas tree Decorating! (Without Christmas Pack)

Tucker3711
Tucker3711
✭✭✭
xfwe9l8o1olk.jpg
How to save crowns and still have a great Christmas tree!
  1. Go to the furnisher in Skywatch, Auridon.
  2. Buy the topiary tree
  3. Make a ton of candles/lights (Any type will do)
  4. Pick a comfortable house and place for the tree
  5. Decorate with whatever you have!

I am always open to new ideas on how you celebrate Christmas in ESO, So I would love suggestions!

Merry Christmas! <3
@Tucker311- PC
Tucker3711
Nord Beth Rose (EP)
Imperial Freya Var (DC)
High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
Hotstuff Queen
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks amazing and thanks for this tip. That festive crown store pack was looking tempting (but having to buy $50 in crowns eeek). Really wanted a Christmas tree in my new home and now I do, even if it's only with basic candles for now!
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That looks great.

The orange and green is really cheerful. :)

Shame you can't make single oranges to use, really.

Apples make pretty good decorations, too.

I'm lucky enough to have a couple of New Life Trees (someone, very kindly, gifted me one of them), but in the case of the one I'm decorating now, in Old Mistveil, I have the spare furnishing slots to add a few apples.

Actually, it's a shame they didn't provide baubles, fairy lights of some kind and a star (or some other decoration) for the top of the tree.

If you could also buy those separately (or in packs of, say, 14 for the baubles), that would be good.

There would still be reason to buy the New Life Tree, as it's more like a real Christmas Tree and far more convenient than having to start from scratch (not to mention, only takes one furnishing slot), but it would mean that people, who didn't have the crowns for the tree/pack, could still have a very nice tree.

Also, even if you did buy a New Life Tree/Pack for your main property, you could (with a more modest crown purchase) still use the other trees for your other properties (slots allowing!), if you wanted.
  • NatalyaPeterovna
    NatalyaPeterovna
    ✭✭✭
    If u have summerset u could use the glowing balls of light as ornaments 😊
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Momma! May I open my New Life gift from Uncle Sheo now?"

"Of course dear, but don't let the tree eat you again like last year."

And they heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight, "CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR ALL!"

zmbpnugzhy71.png

297qjtw4kdyt.png

4nex8tb90es2.png
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tip: crafting single apples makes great round red ornaments (they really don't look like apples).