The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thinking of transmuting my Master Architect staff to Decisive and running Soul Assault

mateosalvaje
mateosalvaje
✭✭✭✭
Discuss...
I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For PvE? Don't. You won't be able to cast any other abilities while channeling SA so you're essentially wasting the first 4 seconds of the Major Slayer buff.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too bad Oblivion's Foe only affects Soul Trap and not Soul Magic...
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    For PvE? Don't. You won't be able to cast any other abilities while channeling SA so you're essentially wasting the first 4 seconds of the Major Slayer buff.

Thanks for the insight! It would be awesome if it were a dps ability vs a dot huh?
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As nice as a DoT version of Soul Assault sounds, it would be broken OP in PVP and the forums would be overflowing with stamina tears so be careful what you wish for. xD

I'm guessing that you play a magsorc or a magDK. If you want to make full use of your MA I highly recommend leveling another mag class with cheap class ultimate (magplar, magblade or magden) since the next double experience event is right around the corner. It's awesome set for all PvE content.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just always looking for fun combinations lol :tongue: Pariah + Vamp, Trinimac + Infernal, Mad Architect + Caluurions etc there are so many options! 👏
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, @mateosalvaje, I encourage you to download the PTS server to test out the builds you've been theorycrafting.

On PTS there is absolutely no penalty for using resources on gear (e.g. improvement tempers, transmute stones, enchantments, and so forth ...).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 8, 2018 2:11AM
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ps4, yet have MANY theories :wink: