The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Efficient purge no increase to magicka reecovery

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
There is a passive that increases magicka recovery for support skills but efficient purge doesn't benefit from this even though it is a support skill.
The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also experiencing this issue. PC NA. I tested with Efficient Purge and Reviving Barrier. Barrier gave me 5%, Purge 0%. Both inside and outside of Cyrodiil.
          In verity.
  • eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, and if i remember correctly it was an old bug, but was fixed a few patches ago. Not sure though.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have seen this reported, but cannot recall seeing it on the Dev Tracker.

The Dev Tracker is the only official place where we know Zos is actually working on an issue. If and until something is on that assume Zos is not on the case.

Since @Tasear seems to be the official healer class expert for Zos and has their ear I will tag them on this.
    Edited by idk on December 3, 2018 6:56AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When last I checked, unmorphed Purge and the morph Efficient Purge dont work for either Magicka Aid or Meritorious Service.

However, the Cleanse morph works for both.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I think I have seen this reported, but cannot recall seeing it on the Dev Tracker.

The Dev Tracker is the only official place where we know Zos is actually working on an issue. If and until something is on that assume Zos is not on the case.

Since @Tasear seems to be the official healer class expert for Zos and has their ear I will tag them on this.

Has been reported a few weeks ago...like 3 posts in 2 days

No answer from any ZOS person.

However as stated here aswell, this ONLY affects unmorphed purge and efficient purge.
    They are currently not classified as "Support skills", therefore not triggering the passive, nor able to proc meritious service set
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, this is slated be fixed in the next update we release.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Love you!
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I'm sure biting the bullet on an already underdog Alliance in Vivec NA DC
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Does 'next update' mean the patch on Monday, or the next major update?
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I thought this was going to be fixed, it wasn't in the patch notes, is it to be fixed in the next major update instead?
    #MOREORBS
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I assume this will also make meritorious work with it again? Any eta?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I thought this was going to be fixed, it wasn't in the patch notes, is it to be fixed in the next major update instead?

Exactly THIS ^

either announce it properly, or dont announce anything....

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer